The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching up ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet
Name: Kyle Giddings

Catching up ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Kyle walked around the armory, he had arrived sometime ago. He couldn't sleep, he was in an arena. There were sword and knifes, and loads of things. He walked over and picked up a sword, it was so heavy that the tip of the sword hit the ground. "Okay not that one." He picked it up and put it back on the rack he had found it on. He walked around untill he found a sword that looked around three and a half feet long. He picked it up, this time the blade did not fall form his hands. He held it in his hands, he swung it once. Than smiled, it was the sword ((Click)) of him. He smiled and walked up to a dummy. He knew he would have to train to stay alive. The dummy before him was human looking. When Kyle came towars it with his sword, it raised it's own. Kyle jumped back, and even droped his sword. The automaton just lowered his sword arm.

Kyle looked at it up and down, even steped close to it. But nothing happened. He picked his sword back up, and testily came closer, the automation rasied it's sword. "That is soooooo whicked!!!!!" He smiled, "ummmmmm easy mode? Beginer? Novice level?" At this, the automaton took off it's shield. Kyle, took another step forward, the auto (for short) slashed at him, it wasn't fast. Though it wasn't slow either. Kyle threw his sword up, a CLANG was heard thoughout the Arena. He smiled, than took a step back holding his sword out infront of him. He jumped at Auto, he slashed down with the sword, only to have his attack blocked. He did this with the automaton for what seemed like forever. Soon he felt his arms grow tired. He put the sword in it's cheath and sat on the ground. He looked over to the enterence of the Arena and saw the only person at camp her knew.

Smiling he said, "Hows it going Kyrahn?" Kyrahn Clarke had been his friend before all of this happened. They had lived in Ireland together, and had travled the country for a year, untill they came to camp. He brushed some of his brown hair out of his eyes, "so.... what do you think of this place. It's really weird right? I mean they fight with sword, and most of the people believe in the gods or some crazy whoo-ha. Can you believe it?" He laughed, and showed her his sword. "I guess you take one. Oh and look at this." He drew his sword and walked towards the automoton, auto rasied up his own sword. Kyle walked back towards his friend, "how awesome is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyrahn Clarke
Daughter of Belenus
Kyrahn Clarke

Character sheet
Name: Kyrann Clarke

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:01 am

Kyrahn came into the Arena, kind of nervous, after she heard a huge clang. She noticed her old friend, Kyle Giddings goofing around in the Arena. "Kyle Giddings! What do you think you are doing?!" Kyrahn yelled at him, for his safety. When she noticed that he was smiling at her, she heard him say "How's it going Kyrahn?" Kyrahn sighed, "I guess its going pretty well, but I must admit, I do miss home. A lot. Tu?" She went on Irish auto-pilot, tu meaning you. Kyrahn saw him pulling out a sword, and automatically she backed up. "Are you sure you are to be playing with that, Kyle?" She felt somewhat unsafe, but she felt a reassurance coming from the way Kyle was smiling. She went over to look at the beautiful looking swords that they had, and found one. "This looks briliant" she said, and held it. "Em,"she said, "Kyle, do you have any idea on how to use these things?" Giving him a single-raised-eyebrow-looks, which she knew Kyle knew so well.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:23 am

"What do I think i'm doing..... ummm other than breathing. I don't know." He smiled and sat down, "I don't really miss home. I guess sometimes, but other than that not really. Blick auf diese. Hey if your going to speak another laungue so will I." He chucked, he has said 'look at this' in German when he held his sword up. "Ya. You wouldn't believe it Kyrahn. I mean I've only just started using this sword, yet i'm pretty good. Not that I could fight off a monsters, just good. You know? It's pretty cool." Kyle stood up, and attacked auto. The swords met, and a clang was heard. Kyle smiled and pressed his sword forward, trying to knock the dummy down, but Auto was doing them same. Kyle felt his shoes start sliding backwards, "damn. No grip." He jumped back and sheathed his sword, the dummy doing that same. "I thinks thats how be practice on these things. It's super cool! But be sure to get a sword that is good for you. Not to heavy or long." He resisted the earge to say, 'thats what she said.' He went over to the wall and found a shield. "This looks good, what do you think? He put the straps where your arm was suppsoed to go around his back. So now he was wearing it like a back pack, he than moved his left arm and swung it around so it was now on his left arm. "It's weird. I've never done any of this stuff before.... but it's like i've already got skills in this area...." Kyle shook his head. "It's like I said, I don't KNOW how to use them, but it's like... I do in a way. Like i've trained for hours but just forgot.... or like maybe it's instinctive. What do you think?" His I-opd started playing animal I have become, by three days grace. He nodded to the words, only one of his ear-buds in.
Back to top Go down
Kyrahn Clarke
Daughter of Belenus
Kyrahn Clarke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 am

When Kyle started speaking German, Kyrahn stuck her tongue out at him. "Let me try," she said. She took the blade that she had, and when she started fighting with it, she felt like it was an extension to her arm. She beat the automaton with ease. When Kyle showed her, the shield that she found, she said, "It reminds me of the Dwarf, or goblin, or whatever the dude with the axe's sheild!" Kyrahn was finished with the automaton when she said, "Do you want to go explore this camp a little? I think it would be a little fun. And I agree, it is like you have known how to do this for ages. I wonder what that is all about." Kyrahn walked to the edge of the Arena cave, and turned back. "Are you coming? If you are, I would like to change out of these clothes, they stick," she said, making a disgusted face at her clothes, then started giggling about it. She wanted to change into something actually cute ((teal outfit)), rather than smelly work-outish clothes.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am

He rolled his eyes, "ummm you do relize the point isn't to run up stabb it than run away quickly? You know, like you just did." He rolled his eyes, and walked up pulled his sword out. "Pick up the shield and fight me.... novie level.. easy? Whatever." Auto picked up the shield and drew his own sword. The automoton struck down, which was blocked by Kyle's shield. He pushed the sword away with his shield, than tried to stab auto, the blow was blocked as well. "You draw the fight out, learning new moves, trying not to best it, but to improve your skills. It's not all about winning." He stoped talking as he threw his sword up to block an incoming blow, there swords hit with a CLANG. He tried to push auto sword away, but it seemed that the automoton was trying to do the same. After a few minutes, Kyle sheathed his sword and put his shield around his back, so it was like a backpack. "Oh come off it Kyrahn, you know we have NO money what so ever, and i'm not sure that they have cloths shops here. But I guess i'm coming, I just kind of want to stay here and go a few rounds with the Automoton. I call him auto."
Back to top Go down
Kyrahn Clarke
Daughter of Belenus
Kyrahn Clarke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Ky rolled her eyes at Kyle saying that she had no money, "I brought these clothes from home, Kyle. I'll be right back, you can do your rounds, and I will go change. Deal?" Before Kyle could answer, Kyrahn walked out of the Arena, and to one of the other caves. She changed her clothes, and walked back to the Arena.

Ky felt like something was following her the whole time that she was walking to the arena. She turned around, and no one was there. "Ha ha, very funny Kyle. Com on out," she was no where near the Arena, where Kyle said that he was going to stay. She saw a pale face, and white long hair. Ky knew exactly what it was. A banshee. When she saw the monster, her face paled, out of fear. "Kyle!" She tried to call, but apparently she thought her voice was loud, but barely a whisper came out. This banshee, was looking right at her. The banshee attacked. Kyrahn screamed, hoping that someone would have heard it. She pulled out her new sword, and tried to defend herself against the screaming monster. The monster scratched Kyrahn's right arm, and she instantly dropped her sword, from the pain, and the blood escaping her arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:34 pm

He heard his friend screm, he ran out cluching his sword. He saw some monsters, attacking his firend. Before thinking just how dangerious it could be he jumped and tried to stabb it. Only to have his sword blocked, he tried to stabb, but the thing moved out of the way. That was when a spear came out of nowhere and six campers came out with weapons. Half were still hald-asleep. Within seconds they had the thing dead, and only dust was left. Kyle went over to his friend, "come on i'll take you to the infimiry." He picked her up, not lsiting to her comments about it. He went into the infirmiy, he put her on one of the cots. He found a first aid kit, and wipped the blood off of her arm. Than wrapped it up, "are you okay now?" He sat down, and put his sword in his sheath. His sheild was on his back again, "are you okay? What was that thing, why did it attack you." He came over and sat on her cot, and looked back at her arm. Making sure not to hurt her.

((Sorry my muse died and I couldn't think of ANYTHING.))
Back to top Go down
Kyrahn Clarke
Daughter of Belenus
Kyrahn Clarke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Kyle had picked Kyrahn up, and her right arm, which had gotten scratched was against Kyle's chest. "OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ky screamed. Kyle was fixing her up, and with each small little touch on her arm, pain soar up her arm. She took a deep breath, and tried to hold back her screams. When Kyle asked her if she was okay, she honestly didn't really know. "I have no idea what that thing was, but it screamed. A lot. It might have been a banshee. Remember Celtic Mythology, in sixth class? The things that scream when someone close to you is going to die? I'm pretty sure that was one of 'em. Why it attacked me, how in the bloody underworld am I supposed to know?!" she said sarcastically. Kyle sat back on her cot, staring at Kyrahn's arm. She raised an eyebrow at him, "I'm fine, but are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up ((open))   Catching up ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching up ((open))
Page 1 of 1