The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:53 am

Joey wiped his hair out of his eyes and sat down on the ground just barely inside the gate. He had just arrived here yesterday and hadn't talked to anyone yet not that he really cared he wasn't really "social". He wondered what all people did for fun around her anyways. He laid down on the ground and closed his eyes. He thought about what he'd do now when he remembered his sketch pad he pulled it out. He was an okay drawer but he still needed some work.
After drawing for around twenty minutes he saw someone walk up to him."Who are you?"said Joey rather bored sounding.

((OOC sorry for crappyness :/))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Areia ran up to where she saw a boy. He was defintely Greek and she took 2 deep breathes. "Areia, ugh I'm Areia. Immortal daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite. And you are?" Areia saw that the boy had been sketching. "Sorry if I frightened you". Areia walked up and sat along side him, though she knew she needed to get back to Ryan and Addy she didnt want them to get too aquainted. But Areia felt it was her duty to welcome everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Ryan ran up and found Areia sitting with an uknown boy. ryan looked puzzled and stood in silence for a moment and then began to back up "Sorry to crash your party, whose this guy?" ryan noticed he sound somewhat defensive. "i thought you forgot something. i was worried. so i left ady and told her we would meet her tommorrow morning for breakfast, although i felt bad doing it" ryan turned around what was he doing was this who he was a guy would run away from a nice girl to another girl he hardly knows who apparently doesn't feel the same way? Ry was so confused and began to walk towards his tresshouse to do some hard thinking and try and make sense of what was going on with his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Areia ran up after Ryan and grabbed his arm to turn him around. "Hey...wait...I sensed an odd feeling like someone else was here, and I feel its my duty to greet everyone...turns out i was right. He's new i havent even learned his name yet, I just got over here. And I had no idea you would leave Addy, you should run back and grab her...I wouldnt want her to think we just left her." Areia looked at Ryan sympathetic. "I'm sorry and I didnt know you felt so strongly."

Areia looked down to her feet she felt so confused. This is a guy she had just met only half an hour agon and he was already borderline obsessed and it kind of weirded Areia out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Joey listened to the girl talk. "It's ok and I'm Joey." said Joey. Then he saw a boy walk up and he looked rather upset. He saw the boy start to walk away after talking to the girl and she followed him.Drama drama drama. That was one thing he couldn't stand. He didn't know why but it just bugged him. He looked back at his sketch pad and started to draw the boy and girl.It was kind of funny how quickly the boy got upset. Joey began to think about it and let out a muffled laugh.
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet
Name: Adair Lydia

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:03 pm

Addy, Followed The two demigods, who had left her back by the cabins, Well, That was nice. Glad to know who my friends are. She muttered, and followed them a few yards back from them of course, to the Entrance, she hid behind a tree, as the two, Areia and Ryan, exchanged to some words, and the Other boy, announced his name was joey. After the two walked off, Addy came out from behind her tree, and sat across from the Joey boy, "Hi." She smiled sweetly, "I'm Adair Lydia. Addy for short. daughter of Apollo" She glanced down at his sketch pad. "Thats really cool! I love drawing.." She said. Stuffing her hands in the pockets of her sweatshirt, She sighed, and glanced up, the moon was up, and it was cold out now. Addy sighed.

(Sorry.. it sucks XP )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Joey saw another girl come up. She seemed nice enough. "You like my drawing?I not that good."he said. He saw her look up and he did to.He started to draw the moon. He loved to draw.He also loved night time. Although he did wish he'd brought a jacket."You have any drawing with you right now?" he asked. He like comparing others art to his own. He pulled out a green colored pencil and colored his moon green then he drew a bunch of purple stars around with his purple pencil.He looked at the girl and awaited an answer.

((OOC sorry for my mega crappiness))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 am

After a few moments of Areia standing confused in silence, she looked up into Ry''s eyes. "Listen I am not about to throw my whole life into the hands of a boy I just met. We need to get to know each other before you get so possessive, No one runs my life but me...[she paused a moment and began to turn and walk away, but then stopped abruptly and agressively turned] you can find your own way to the treehouse" she snapped. Then turned and walked back toward Joey.

She thought about how embarrassed she felt about Joey's first impression and how horrible that must have looked and laso how Addy must have felt being abandoned. "So far not a lot of luck with making friends here" Areia mumbled to herself. After being alone for so long she was looking forward to meeting new people and making friends, but nearly everyone she had met so far hadn't had the best impression of her.

As Areia rounded the corner she noticed Addy was sitting next to Joey talking. They looked so cute she thought. Addy must have followed us she continued. And althought Areia wanted to go up and explain herself she didnt want to interrupt so she sat behind the bush on the corner and tucked her knees under her chin and layed her head sideways onto her knees and a tiny tear drop trickled down her face. She felt alone a feeling she has felt most of her life and now with so many people at camp she expected to feel more at home. Areia wanted to go to her bed in the tree house but the last person Areia wanted to face was Ryan.

Last edited by Areia Christos on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled)
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:36 pm

"You like my drawing?Im not that good. ou have any drawing with you right now?"
"Are you kidding, thats awesome!" Addy smiled, And shook her head, "No, I don't But If you anna come to my treehouse later, or maybe tomorrow, Id be happy to show you." Addy offered, She tucked a loose strand of her blondish brown hair behind her ear, and watched as Joey Drew.

Addy Looked up, She couldn't help but listen as Areia and Ryan argued, Wait, where did Areia go? Addy Sort of felt bad for Areia, and Ryan. They deserved to be together, why were they fighting? It made no sence. Glancing back down at Joeys drawing she Wanted to run and get her own drawing book, but didn't want to leave.

Suddenly she heard Sniffling, she stood up, "I'll.. be right back." She told Joey, and rounded the big bush. "Areia?" She asked, kneeling beside the Immortal Girl, "Are you alright?" Addy put her hand on Areia's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:58 am

Areia was instantly shocked when she felt a hand on her shoulder she had been so out of it she hadn't even heard Addy walk up or say her name and she could barely hear her when she asked if Areia was alright.

"I - I - I'm fin--" She took in a deep breathe to control her shaky voice. "I think I'm fine" Areia whimpered as she dried her dry tears she hadnt even realized she'd stopped crying and let the tears dry on her face and just checked out in her mind. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this" she whispered. "This is not like me no of this night except for me making an effort to introduce myself to everyone"

Areia couldn't really speak much louder than a whisper her throat was soar and she was wondering if she was coming down with something..."I feel dizz--" She cut off as she fainted. Her body slammed to on her side to the cold wet ground and everything went black in her mind and fell into a haze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Joey listened to Addy say she didn't have any of her drawings and offer to let him come to her tree house and see some some other time. "Sure that sounds great" he said. Then he heard sniffling.Then Addy said she'd be right back. Joey watched her go behind a tree and start talking to someone who must of been Ariea. Suddenly he heard a thump. He ran over. "What ha-"he began to say when he saw the passed out Ariea. "Uhm... should we like, bring her somewhere?"he asked. He looked around.This probably looked strange.
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Addy shrugged, Maybe she could try something, "Uhhmm, Wait!" She suddenly had an idea, She looked up, to bad the sun wasn't up, she'd have more power. She layed her hand on Areia's forehead and mumbled a few words, using her healing powers, to try and help Areia. Pulling her hands back from shock, she swore she felt a zap, a shock, some sort of electricity. She stared at Areia, before standing up, and dusting her knees off. and her hands.
Addy tucked her hair behind her ear, and stood there in awkward silence for a moment, she cleared her through. "Ariea?" She asked in a small voice. She looekd up at Joey, who was also Standing there.

(Sorry.. its horrible. and horribly short. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Joey looked down at Addy after she had been seemingly shocked.She looked up at him. "I could always pick up and bring her where ever if this doesn't work." he said. He looked at Addy, what had just happened that made her do that shocking thing. "What were you trying to do there?"he asked. He ran and got his sketch book. He started to draw the passed out girl. He started to think that it must look weird that he kept drawing everything but it helped him remember. 'What just happened? I was just drawing a second ago.'he thought. This was weird.

((Sorry for being a failure))
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:08 pm

"What were you trying to do there?"
"Apollo's healing power, I know an old Ancient Greek 'Spell' for healing. I just never tried it, but since I now Know who my father is, I tried to give it a shot.. I never expected a shock." She said and glanced down at her fingers, she wiggled them, they felt odd. Not numb, or anything, just.. powerful. Odd.
She shook her head, she was being silly, This was nothing, just her imagination, She look down at Areia, did it work? She crossed her fingers hopping it would. "Maybe we should bring her to her tree house, or perhaps a more powerful healer?" Adair shrugged. "It's not like its that serious, or an injury. I say maybe just bring her to her treehouse.. if she doesn't wake soon."

Addy thought for a second, "And maybe after, we can stop at my cabin, and I can show you my drawings?" She asked, hopeful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:28 pm

"Uhm ok sure we can go to your tree house" he said "Let's what for her to wake up i guess." he said. He looked around. Why in the world did the girl just pass out. "Hey, what was Ariea crying about?" he asked "Was she that upset at the guy over there?". He sat down and finished his drawing. This day had been strange. He shook Ariea. "Wake up"he said rather quietly. This was weird he had just got here and already he was seeing people pass out.

"Wait a sec, where did that guy go?"
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Areia had remained unconcious and unaware of her surroundings then she heard a voice a loving familiar voice. 'Wake up, Areia my love wake up' and she knew it was her mother. 'Areia you are healed now,wake up honey, you have to lift your head my love' Then she heard a deeper voice 'Areia a rain drop will hit your head at that moment you must lift your head and sit up'.

A few seconds later a mist of rain drops hit Areia's head and she awoke with a jolt. Areia began gasping for air it had seemed she was suffocating and after a few seconds her breathing calmed to deep breaths. As Areia blinked and woke up she turned her head and everything was blurry but slowly the hazy view subsided and she noticed a boy and girl standing there. At first she had no idea who the 2 people were, but after a few moments her memory recovered.

"Joey?" She questioned as she looked up and then turned her head. "Addy?" she paused and look down she had a massive headache and felt other aches consume her body. "What uhm happened? I don't remember much...I uh ...I'm confused" Areia lowered her head she felt so weak and miserable and quite embarrassed she was dirty from the wet dirt and she had no recollection of what happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:33 pm

((What happened to Ryan?))

Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 am

((I have no idea i think he deleted his account thought...his name doesnt show up anymore, I dont know why))
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 am

((Hmm Strange.. OKay I'll post in a moment.))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:46 am

((ok! Yeah that was weird that he just up and left...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:59 am

Joey watched Ariea wake up. She sat up with a jolt and started gasping for air. When she stopped she said "Joey?" "Addy?"," Yeah it's us," said Joey."What uhm happened? I don't remember much...I uh ...I'm confused" she said. He looked at her."You just kinda walked over here and passed out...I guess," he said "Did you like, hyperventilate or something?". She looked rather sad, not that she didn't have a reason to but still. He wondered why she would hyperventilate. Maybe that guy upseted her.
Or maybe she was just sitting weird.He didn't even know that she hyperventilated but it was all he'd thought of.
"Well, does anyone else wanna go somewhere?"he asked "Like Addy's Treehouse". He was a little excited to see her drawings. "Unless of course you two wanna stay out her and figure out all your problems" he said.
This had been a strange day he he wanted to relax.
He looked around and wondered if anyone else was anywhere. He thought maybe they might need someone to see what happened to Areia.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:20 pm

Areia looked down for a moment to regain full conciousness then looked up to Joey who was asking if we'd like to relocate elsewhere like addy's cabin. "Thats a good idea, I would love to see both your drawings. Art is very beautiful, it sheds a beutiful light on life i think" Then Areia stood up and pndered why she'd past out. 'It defintely had nothing to do with Ryan, becuase she barely knew him and really hadnt established any relationship with him'

"I really dont know what happened with my uhm passing out. One minute i was upset with the drama Ryan was causing then i was upset that i had felt alone then i just passed out it was kinda weird." Areia rambled on not really coherent with the fact that she was saying this all out lound but sometimes thats how she thought was out loud. "I'm really sorry if i scared you guys, i feel fine now. I'll take some pain killers for this headache and I should be totally fine. Maybe after visiting addy's cabin I'll go back and get a full nights rest. I'll be fine" Areia said assuringly.
Back to top Go down
Dionysus
Immortal God
Dionysus

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Paidia - Goddess of Play and Amusement

Back at the Greek Gods homestead in Alaska, Paidia was roaming around the palace. She was walking around taking in the beautiful Art around the palace. Paidia was very amused with not only the plays in her life but also the inspiration and amusement of art in general. As she was roaming she contemplated whether she would ever find her children whom may carry on the same artistic desire as her. Paidia roamed into the great room and announced that she was going to take a visit to the camp in the red woods. No one really acknowledged that she had said anything until Aphrodite turned and said "Be careful on your trravel and return soon." Paidia smiled and then ran off.

Paidia arrived at camp, with a huge grin on her face. She knew she had a reason for being here. As she entered the gates of camp she smiled as she saw three campers gathered on a corner path by a bush. She observed as one stood up and noticed she was the immortal daughter of Posiedon and Aphrodite. She veered toward the other girl noticing that was Apollo's recently found child. Then Paidia glanced down to the boy and a huge grin appeared on her face, she knew at that moment that was her son. Paidia observed that he was holding a sketch pad and some pencils, she was very curious to see his drawings, she noticed an amusing drawing on the page he had open, which only spiked her curiosty that much more. Paidia glided to the group of young campers.

"Hello young ones. Hello Joey." She said with a smile. "Sorry to interrupt, but I want to introduce myself, I am Paidia goddess of play and amusement, and Joey you are my son." She again had a huge grin which stretched from cheek to cheek in a happy ray. "I noticed a bit of your drawing and I am very amused by it, I hope to see more of your drawings at a later date, but for now I am in a hurry. Joey I am so pleasured to have found you." As Paidia said that a suit of armor appeared with a rose on it, resembling the amusement of love for art, and with the armor a double edged thick bladed sword appeared. "Use this weapon well, it will help in battle and danger. I must leave now my boy, but I will see you soon. Make me proud." She grinned as she swept her soft angelic hand across his cold cheek. Then Paidia floated away back to the palace in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Areia crossed her arms and let out a slight gasp as she saw the goddess Paidia appear and claim Joey as her son. "Hmm son of Paidia huh?" she said as she smiled. "That defintely makes sense" she smirked again, but the smirk was interrupted by a slight yawn. Areia realized how exahausted she was all of sudden. "Maybe I will check out your guys drawings tommorrow, I'm really tired. I will see you two at breakfast. Would either of you like me to show you to your treehouses? There pretty hidden around her and really spaced out, so it can be tricky sometimes." She offered with a friendly smile on her face. Althought she noticed her knees getting weak and her eyes feeling heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))   My Sketch Pad and Me ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Sketch Pad and Me ((open))
Page 1 of 1