The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a talk ((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet
Name: Kyle Giddings

Just a talk ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Just a talk ((Open))   Just a talk ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Kyle layed on the beach, nothing but night was around. His head was resting in the sand comfortibley. His arms spread out, as were his legs. His eyes fixed on a star, the sun gleaming in the distance. The boy had his sword and shield near by, closer enough to get in a moments notice. But far enough away for it to be out of his mind. Out of sight out of mind right? His I-pod was on, it was playing the songs of Frank Sinatra. Come fly with me, was up. Kyle let the words drift into his ears, but was so lazy right now to pay attention to them. The beat was the only thing he really heard, his mind was wandering right now. Thinking of things that he usually wouldn't. It's what usually happened when he was alone. Unknown to Kyle, his eyes started to shut as his mind started to shut off. Soon the boy was asleep.

He soon awoke in a cold sweat. His hand cluching his heart as he took in gasps of air. "It was just a dream... just a dream" he said in a voice lacking air. After a few minutes, he tried to think of the dream he had just had. Though it was fuzzy, so the most he thought about it. So the more he forgot. He tried to think of it, but only got slight hazzy pictures. He had no idea what he had been dreaming, he just knew it hadn't been good. He sighed, and stoepd trying to think about it. Which was almost impossible. He listened to music, Rise Against. The song was Long forgotten sons. "Will the irony ever stop?" The music he was listening to usually did that to him.

He looked at his hands that were still shaking. Taking a deep breath in, he tried to clear his mind. He layed back in the sand not wanting to get up. "I'll remmber it later." That was when he heard feet steping over sand. He lazily looked in the direction. "Hello there?" He just wanted to talk to someone right now, anyone about anything. He felt alone in the world at the momment. He sighed, the idea of the gods entered his mind and he grew angry. But soon threw the idea of the immortals out of his mind. You see Kyle was mad that the gods didn't do anything to stop the world from desotrying it's self. Kyle sighed, and looked back to the person coming closer. "Mind if we chat?"
Back to top Go down
Goibhniu
Immortal God
Goibhniu

PostSubject: Re: Just a talk ((Open))   Just a talk ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 am

From atop the Avalon castle Goibhniu paced the open tower balcony. He was keeping his thoughts together thinking of a way to build better weapons. Dagda had asked him the day before for him to create a weapon of grander quality then his club. What was better then a magic club that could smite nine men with one blow? He was at a loss for an idea of a great weapon, maybe he should make another sword like Excalibur. That was one of his favorite creations unfortunately that was one that they had lost. 'No Dagda wouldn't use it, he hates swords' Goibhniu thought stopping his pacing to look out over the island. Maybe if he sat in his forges near the water he would come up with a better idea of what the god would want. Really all he needed was something that could beat a lightning bolt.

Turning around Goibhniu walked down the spiral staircase heading towards his forges. There wasn't anyone in the halls as he passed though the cold stone corridor's. They were all probably in the great hall discussing the war. A war against the Greeks would be difficult and unfortunately for there children they would be one of the gods tools. Entering the Great Hall his idea's were confirmed. Many of the gods were gathered around Dagda who was grasping his club angerly. Goibhniu walked quickly passing by hoping to reach the door before being asked about his war idea's and what his idea was for his new weapon. He went unnoticed but the orb in the center of the room caught his eye. It was showing the beach near the path to where the half-bloods kept their camp. The orb was glowing in a redish light calling out to him. He changed course and walked to it cupping it in his hands. The light swirling around his hand like foam.

"Grow" he said taking his hand away as the orb grew to where he could walk threw it. Light radiated off the edges turning some of the other gods heads. He rolled his eyes, it wasn't like this was something new. They all used the orb so the glow should have just continued talking. The image of the sea because clearer and he stared as it focused in on a boy who was laying down. He appeared to be asleep but as he continued to watch the child he woke. Goibhniu hadn't seen him before so his gaze just lingered he couldn't think of where the boy had come from but as a forge god he was normally busy but he did get out and about here and there and this was definitely one of his children. Goibhniu reached his hand through the sphere placing it on his childs head. A red flame appeared soon engulfing him from head to toe. Dying down the flame ended on the ground and vanished leaving behind black leather armor etched with crossed forging hammers and a black war hammer. "Kyle Giddings, I, Goibhniu, claim you." He called out his voice sounding around the beach path. Taking his hand out of the sphere Goibhniu turned smiling to himself as the Orb shrunk cutting of the connection. He walked away heading off to his forges.
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

PostSubject: Re: Just a talk ((Open))   Just a talk ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 am

Vanora had started out on her turn on scouting around the caves and along the path. With her was Gwen and a pair of wolves that were there to scout out the things that she couldn't see or hear. There wasn't much on the air to tell her that someone was there or even something for that matter. Her eyes were alert as she mad her way sown the path searching for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing, absolutely nothing on the outside there was nothing even in the tunnel. It was a good but bad sign she thought.

Gwen bounced on her shoulder and took flight. "Gwen?" she called starting to jog after the Raven. She didn't like the fact that the birds could fly at times because they did things like this. Took off and started going where ever they wanted even when that should be staying by her side continuing scouting! Vanora skidded to a halt when she reached the beach. As her father was a god of earth she wasn't really good near the water but the beach was the perfect blend for her and the sea gods children.

Unsure of where to go Vanora looked around scouting the area. Nothing there, again. 'Damn it!' she thought knowing that this wasn't good for them later that nothing was there. Looking through the sky she located Gwen flying over someone in the sand. Stepping to the sand the wolves whimpered wanted to run and play as they didn't visit the beach often. "Go on." She said and she watched as they ran to the water. She walked toward the person who was now sitting up in the sand. It was still a little bit away but she could tell who it was. It was Kyle the boy she'd not to long ago met. As she drew near him she saw a glimmer that she'd seen before a few times the most memorable when her mother and claimed her and like then she watched as he was engulfed in red fire. She drew closer and heard the gods voice fill the air. She smiled standing next to Kyle, "Congrats their smith child." she said looking at the weapon and armor his father had given him.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Giddings
Son of Goibhniu
Kyle Giddings

Character sheet
Name: Kyle Giddings

PostSubject: Re: Just a talk ((Open))   Just a talk ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Kyle saw an arm apper out of nowhere. He tried to jump back, or to the sides. But the hand got him, that was when he burst into flames. Well... 'burst' is the wrong word for it. But whatever. He felt warm, not hot like how fire should burn people. It was just warm, though the heat was slowly climbing. Up, he felt like he couldn't move. When the fire died down, "Kyle Giddings, I, Goibhniu, claim you." He looked up in fear at the arm, untill it dissappered. He looked back at his war hammer, and his black armor. "Wha.... who....????" He just shut up, and looked at the war hammer. He was in a state of shock, not understand what had happened. That was when his friend was the center of the caves came. Vanora. He smied, but frowned when say said, "Congrats their smith child." He just sighed, "I do not understand." He sighed again and looked at the war hammer. "So................ that was the god of smiths? Doesn't that mean i'm like able to be good in the forges? Or whatever? 'Cause i've heard about all these powers. I don't see how i'm related to that.... arm. I mean it was AN ARM!!!!!!!!!!!" He just sigh and layed back on the ground, just as he had before heh fell asleep. "So...... the gods.... real. Even after a day I can't believe it. If you guys gave me a few thousand years than I might be able to understand it."

((Sorry it sucks, I had to go soon.))
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

PostSubject: Re: Just a talk ((Open))   Just a talk ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:09 am

Vanora frowned at Kyle for a few seconds after he said that he didn't understand. It must be weird for him she thought in the back of her mind. Seeing as how the first time she had met him he had refused all belief about the gods and now he was a claimed child, one of the builder of their camp no less. However she resumed her smile and looked out through the waves of the beach.

"Yeah your the son of the smith god, builder of our camp. Still planning on going to The Great Lakes to meet him?" She wanted to add a laugh there but refrained because she wanted to go to Avalon so she could meet her mother. Then she felt like adding on to his arm comment, "Well don't worry there's a full body for that arm. The Gods don't often come in person to claim their children. Often they are busy keeping the world from falling and turning into a complete hell. If Cernunnos had the chance he would take our worlds. Wow I changed topics...Back to your dad...Was there anything you wanted to know?"

Vanora turned her gaze to Kyle and lowered herself down to sit in the sand next to him. The wolves ran passed them kicking up sand as they went. They went into the water but only briefly before they were running past them again. It was a rather nice day considering the time. For a second Vanora scanned the sky looking for Gwen who was circling around a patch of grass near one of the known tide pools. Then she looked back over to Kyle putting her hands in the sand she rested on her palms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a talk ((Open))   Just a talk ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a talk ((Open))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Eternal Magik :: The Celtics Mountain :: The Beach Path-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com