The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering Camp (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Entering Camp (open) Empty
PostSubject: Entering Camp (open)   Entering Camp (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Ryan entered the gates and felt the feeling of safety, home, and love. Feelings he had never felt before in his life but these feelings were familiar like a feeling he felt centuries ago. The only time he felt love was when he thought about his sole mate, he believed in love to a certain extent but one thing he new for sure is he was about to find his sole mate because he felt it. Eventually Ryan walked a few miles to a place where there was big building with a huge fire pit outside, since it was nearly midnight it was kind of cold, he wasn't sure where to stay so he entered the big building and found a den where he laid down on a couch and quickly fell asleep due to exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp (open)   Entering Camp (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm

(( accepted ;-) Thanks for posting ))
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet
Name: Adair Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp (open)   Entering Camp (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Adair sat by the fire in the Entrance of the Camp. Her friends and camp mates around in there 'tree house/Cabins' all ready. Warming her hands in the heat of the fire, she sighed. It was a chilly night, summer was slowly coming to an end, and the days were getting shorter. Pulling her knees up to her chest, Addy tucked her chin into her knees, she smoothed down her blue Graphic Tee, and wiped her hands off on her jeans, her Brownish blonde hair was tied back in a perfect ponytail, Her bangs covering her right eyes.

Picking the marshmallow off her stick, which had been roasting in the fire, Taking a bite of the gooey mess, she threw her stick into the fire and dusted her hands off. Adair, swiped her bangs from her face, and stood up, She was alone by the fire, she glanced around and watched as a half-blood walked through the gates and disappeared in the darkness. She rolled her eyes, Am I invisible? Of course I am.. Just Like always. Sighing again, Adair slid her feet back into her light blue ballet flats and began walking to the hermes cabin, Slowly, much rather stay hidden by the fire, as she isn't missed, nor noticed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Immortal God
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp (open)   Entering Camp (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Eros: The Greek God of Love & Sexual Desire

Back in Alaska at the Greek palace, Eros roamed; unsure of exactly what to do he continued his usual daily walk around. He contemplated taking a trip to the Greek camp in the redwood forest, to see if he could possibly work some of his magic. But first decided to get his thoughts straight. He had been miserable with some of the commotion going on but he had been even more miserable that he hadn't found all his children, of course he knew that's what the camp in the redwood forest was designed for to help him find his children. Eros had been working with Aphrodite and standing by her side.

Eros was somewhat upset he couldn't keep contact with his children but he knew it was his duty first and foremost to be the God of love and the be the God he knew and was destined to be. Eros knew that he would eventually find his children and know they were safe but for now he needed to be optimistic. After straightening out his thoughts he decided to flee for a moment to the camp. He ran to Aphrodite to let her know of where he was going in case anyone asked.

Eros arrived at the gates of the camp and saw the sigh that stated, "Dare ye enter whom are not Greek". Eros smiled to himself and continued toward the camp center. Assuming that was where the hang out place must be. Eros arrived at a fireplace that unfortunately was not lit on such a chilly night. Eros continued into the building and walked by all the neat shops before arriving at the end of the hall to a den. Eros saw a boy lying on the sofa who was almost asleep, and before Eros could blink again he knew who that boy was...his son. Eros walked up to the boy and lay his hand upon the boys forehead, and instantaneously the boy turned into a pink oracle of water. The water was slashing every which way. "Ryan Britton...you are my son. Son of the Greek God of Love and Sexual Desire. I've been waiting for you." Then Eros walked 2 steps backwards and a set of armor fell to the side of the sofa along with a double edged sword. The armor had an emblem of a heart with and arrow through it. The Eros winked at his new found son, and left back to the lair of the Greek Gods, before any other gods got a chance to be angry of his disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp (open)   Entering Camp (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Camp (open)
Page 1 of 1