The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the road to nowhere ((Open))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet
Name: Isaac James Garner

On the road to nowhere ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: On the road to nowhere ((Open))   On the road to nowhere ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:21 am

Isaac spat on the floor. You can't really blame him, I suppose. You'd be annoyed if you'd been picked up from school by some randomer and dumped on a road with no directions, no signs, no food and no clue whatsoever what in the name of the Gods he was doing. He began to walk along the road towards a grove at the end of the road. He grumbled to himself about how he wasn't sure what to do. As he walked, ravens circled overhead. He heard wolves howling in the distance. The path was beginning to go uphill, and Isaac realised that he was on his way up the side of a Mountain.

He arrived at a Cave, which seemed to lead into a network of tunnels inside the Mountain. He marvelled at the workmanship of it. It seemed so beautiful, or rather it would have if Crows weren't circling it and he hadn't just had to walk up a Mountain to get to it after being thrown out of a Car. At least it hadn't been moving. Another teenager was stood near the Entrance, and so Isaac walked over and asked, "Excuse me, but... Well, where the hell am I?" It was a bit of a British thing to say, but it was his sentiments put into words.
Back to top Go down
Kyrahn Clarke
Daughter of Belenus
Kyrahn Clarke

Character sheet
Name: Kyrann Clarke

PostSubject: Re: On the road to nowhere ((Open))   On the road to nowhere ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:34 am

Kyrahn was wandering around a cave, that she had not been in before. She walked down a path, that lead to a beach. "Oh my gods. This place is gorgeous!" The beach area had made her think of home. She used to live near a beach, along with her friend, and fellow demi-god, Kyle. She walked down to the edge of the beach, where the water would meet it. She took off her teal flip-flops, and simply stepped into the water.

Kyrahn had heard a voice coming from behind her, saying "Excuse me, but...Well, where the hell am I?" Kyrahn turned around, her hair wiping around her face as she turned. Wiping her hair out of her face, with her arm that had gauze all over. "Em... you might be at a beach. That is what it looks like to me," she said, with her proud Irish accent staying strong.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the road to nowhere ((Open))   On the road to nowhere ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 am

The Girl seemed about a year younger then Isaac, brown hair, blue eyes. Her reply to his question was, "Em... you might be at a beach. That is what it looks like to me," She had an Irish accent. He sighed. "Let me rephrase that. What am I doing at this Beach? All I kow is some bloke took me from school, dumped me at the bottom of this road and I walked up here. Any pointers?" He wondered how she could get around that. He wouldn't be able to, that was for sure. "More importantly, who are you?" He added onto the end.
Back to top Go down
Kyrahn Clarke
Daughter of Belenus
Kyrahn Clarke

Character sheet
Name: Kyrann Clarke

PostSubject: Re: On the road to nowhere ((Open))   On the road to nowhere ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:09 am

The boy asked who Kyrahn was. "I'm Kyrahn Clarke" she said. She walked over to him. "And you are?" She tilted her head a very little bit, and lifted an eyebrow. "Where are you from, your accent sounds, British...?" she asked, trying to make small talk. Ky never really liked the quiet, she thought that it was just, too weird. She had grown up in a loud Irish family. Everyone talking until the wee hours of the morning, so she never really got any quietness in her life, so it was just weird. Although, she was the quietest one of her whole entire family. She talked, but only when she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Belenus
Immortal God
Belenus

PostSubject: Re: On the road to nowhere ((Open))   On the road to nowhere ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Stepping through the gates to the castle the God of Light and Sun made his way to the throne room. There was an echo through the corridor and light rippled through bouncing off him and making the room even brighter. It was only a matter of minutes before Belenus reached the throne room. It was dimly lit by torches and he could only assume that the gods were sleeping in their rooms. He however was up early for their timing. He gazed around seeing the empty seats and the grand weapons of his fellow gods. He waved his hand and the hall was swiftly eliminated by a golden light.

Everything was better in the light it made the war seem so much better. He was determined to have the sun to himself. However no matter how much the war was on his mind he couldn't deny his curiosity. Belenus had heard of new campers arriving at the Celtic Caves and was wondering if a child of his was there. Though looking at the Orb it wasn't glowing in the slightest for him. He shook his head laughing at himself he waved his hand again changing the halls glow from gold to a dull blue. The orb pulsed in golden light telling him of his unclaimed child at the Caves.

Approaching the orb he cupped it in his hands and watched it grow. It showed him the scene of the beach and two young demigods. He stared at the two for a few seconds before making the orb grow a bit bigger so that he could go through it. He was right next to them in image even if he was on the other side of the country. Sticking his hand through the orb and placed his hand on his child's shoulder. A golden hand print of fire appeared and within seconds his daughter was a blaze in a cooling tingling flame. "Kyrahn Clarke, my daughter, daughter of Belenus, I give you these." said Belenus as the flame died down leaving behind white leather armor with a sun and sun rays etched into the armor and a silver whip handle. "The whip is charged by light and only appears when you want it too." He said before pulling his hand back. He looked back along the halls and started walking back along the halls the light following him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the road to nowhere ((Open))   On the road to nowhere ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:38 am

Isaac nodded and said, "Yes, I was born in a small English village called Cronton." Once he had said that, some sort of Holgram of a man appeared. He had a powerful sensation around him, so Isaac assumed that it was a God. As usual, he was correct. The God spoke, "Kyrahn Clarke, my daughter, daughter of Belenus, I give you these." Belenus (presumably) handed her some Leathery-looking armour and a Silver object the looed like a whip handle. The God spoke again, "The whip is charged by light and only appears when you want it to." Isaac grinned at the God who then disappeared in a flash of Light.

The older Demigod then said, "So that's what we're doing here then. We're children of the Celtic Gods." He was torn between wanting to randomly start dancing and wanting to throw up. Both because of excitement, of course. "Celtic Gods. Wow. Nice one there, by the way. Belenus. I wonder what kind of stuff you can do." He wondered who his Father was. He was sure that, whoever it was, would show himself soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the road to nowhere ((Open))   On the road to nowhere ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the road to nowhere ((Open))
Page 1 of 1