The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

son of war learns fighting (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alasdair Kigol
Immortal Son of Teutates
Alasdair Kigol

Character sheet
Name: Alasdair Kigol

son of war learns fighting (open) Empty
PostSubject: son of war learns fighting (open)   son of war learns fighting (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Alasdair was entering the arena of the camp. He thought that it was time to learn how to use the sword his father had given him. Again he looked at the golden blade. He had not tried it out before. Alasdair had no idea why it was like that. But now it was really time, especially because he was the son of war. He smiled at his battle raven who was flying above him. Every time Alasdair did some kind of training it was with him. Alasdair had also started to train with his raven. They were a perfect team, and he could not imagine that they will ever part. Suddenly he thought that his raven looked similar to those on his leather armour, which he was wearing right now.

Then Alasdair decided to look around, finding somebody who would train with him. Even if it was his first lesson in sword fighting, he did not thought that it would be too difficult for him. Who should learn better than a child of war how to fight in an battle? Not many people were in the arena at that time. Somehow he wondered where everybody was. But he thought some of them just did not want to train right now. It was maybe a little bit too early for all of them.
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

son of war learns fighting (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: son of war learns fighting (open)   son of war learns fighting (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 pm

((*hits head* I was suppose to start a thread here with you huh?-_-' Whoops))
Yawning Vanora followed her scouting wolves to the arena. She wasn't sure why they were leading her there but they were and so she followed. Even against her will. She wasn't sure where Gwen had flown off to this early in the morning...afternoon...well it was hard to tell the time by looking at the sky after all they were in a mountain and the only light from the sky came from a whole in the roof so they generally had short days of sun but they still had long days like everyone else. Either way Gwen had left her side early that day and she wasn't sure where she had gone.

Velkan stopped in front of a boy who Vanora recognized but only by face she didn't actually know him. Riza followed suit and stood in front of him they seemed to be watching the Raven he had. From the armor and golden sword Vanora assumed his immortal parent was Teutates that and the fact that she had seen him around the Morrigan home cave. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes she walked over to him. "Stop staring you two it's rude." she said to the wolves who scowled at her before sitting on her feet nearly causing her to fall over. She half heartedly glared at them and then looked up to the boy. "Hello" she said simply with a smile.
Back to top Go down

son of war learns fighting (open)
Page 1 of 1