The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet
Name: Adair Lydia

Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Adair sat by the fire in the Center of the Camp. Her friends and camp mates around in there 'tree house/Cabins' all ready. Warming her hands in the heat of the fire, she sighed. It was a chilly night, Summer was slowly coming to an end, and the days were getting shorter. Pulling her knees up to her chest, Addy tucked her chin into her knees, she smoothed down her blue Graphic Tee, and wiped her hands off on her jeans, her Brownish blonde hair was tied back in a perfect ponytail, Her bangs covering her right eyes.

Picking the marshmallow off her stick, which had been roasting in the fire, Taking a bite of the gooey mess, she threw her stick into the fire and dusted her hands off. Adair, swiped her bangs from her face, and stood up, She was alone by the fire, she glanced around and watched as a half-blood walked through the gates and disappeared in the darkness. She rolled her eyes, Am I invisible? Of course I am.. Just Like always. Sighing again, Adair slid her feet back into her light blue ballet flats and began walking to the hermes cabin, Slowly, much rather stay hidden by the fire, as she isn't missed, nor noticed anyways.

(Ehh Sorry it's not that great. Open to anyone.. ))
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Immortal God
Apollo

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 am

Apollo: God of Prophecies & Sun

Apollo was just doing his usual thing around this time, drinking tea and thinking. Apollo usually enjoyed a cup of tea before retreating to bed. Although for some reason he just couldn't get sleepy on this unusually dark and gloomy evening. He thought about going to the Greek camp and checking on how things were going. Apollo had heard early that very same day that Eros found his son. Maybe I to have a child at the camp as I have many unknown offspring. He gathered a few of his things and stopped by the community room where the Gods usually sat and argued to let Zues know that he was going to the camp and would be back soon. Although Zues did not seem pleased to have the Gods running in and out of the camp all day, he knew it was important to make their children aware of the reality. Therefore Zues gave the approval and go ahead for Apollo to go.

Apollo snickered as he arrived to the gates of the camp...Dare ye enter whom are not Greek... he said in his head as he let out another small snicker. Apollo continued down the long dirt path, after some time he had reached 2 buildings on one side was the dining hall. Apollo walked in and found it was empty then he walked across the dirt path to the building on the other side to find it was a shelter of animals but no one else. Apollo let out a small huff then continued down the main dirt path again, where he had finally come across the community area or in other words the center of camp...literally.

As he approached the area he same a huge fire pit that had appeared not to be lit, as he began to walk into the building he turned once more and saw a girl sitting on one of the logs around the campfire. Apollo smiled and in his head 'Yup she's mine' and then walked back down the stairs to the where the girl had a small little fire going near the outter edge of the fir pit. "Mind if I have one?" and without a reply he snagged a marshmello and put it on a tiny stick he had found on the ground as he looked down. "This is a very chilly evening. Although a perfect evening for roasting marshmellos, always a favorite of mine."

Then Apollo put his hand on the girls hand and she immedietly was engulfed in a white oracle of water, then as the water subsided a set of armor appeared with the emblem of a sun on it. "Adair Lydia you are my daughter. Child of Apollo, Greek God of Light and prophecy. I have waited a long time to meet you." Then Apollo handed Adair a perfectly proportioned kitana. "Use this in great times of fear and battle, it will save your life when I cannot." Then Apollo stood up and smiled down to the girl as he turned and walked back toward the gate and soared off to Alaska. He knew he took a little bit longer than expected
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 3:53 am

Areia walked along the path to the center of camp and upon arriving she noticed a girl engulfed in an oracle of water. Areia smiled and then looked slightly to the left and noticed Apollo was standing there. She smiled at the fact that another demigod was found and claimed, it was always a good feeling, that feeling which Areia was sure came from her mother. Areia walked up to the main building and walked into the convience store to get a bag of cheeto puffs which she had been craving, then she turned right and contibued to the end of the hall to the den. As she walked into the den she noticed a boy sitting there. "Word of the camp you were claimed by the god of love-e-e-" she said somewhat teasingly. "Ha that means you get to chill with me at the Aphrodite tree house. Would you like mw to show you the way? You must be exauhsted. It will feel significantly better to relax in your own bed. And as of now its just you and I" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 am

"Why yes ma'am I was claimed by Eros, and I would love it for you to show me the way to our cabin roommate" he flirted and grinned. Then Ryan got up and followed Areia down the hall he was shocked at how mezmerized he was by her. She had flawless skin long brown hair you could grab onto and she was the perfect height. This was gonna be a long night he thought; meaning he couldn't take his eyes of her. O no he thought to himself i'm really in trouble now and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:47 pm

((Wow Apollo! Nice!! Thats so cool! Areia, Ryan, I didn't understand your posts, how you just popped in randomly?))

Adair looked up almost immediately, as a man approached her, he was quiet handsome. He asked to sit next to her, and he mentioned about the chilly night, and marshmallows. She looked up at him and smiled, The night seemed much brighter, and the fire seemed to dance, she felt like giggling, and bursting into song. She felt antsy, but resisted the urge to resist a random poem.

Addy was than englufed in a white oracle of water, as The man Announced who he was, Suddenly Addy felt numb, and tingly, She stared at him, her father, Wide eyed, she was speechless. Happy. slowly she broke into a grin, She was than given armor, and a weapon, with a sun symbol on them, She grinned, and hugged her father, Apollo, before he took off.

Holding the objects in her hands she watched as the fire's flames engulfed the circle, and grew, it grew brighter, and hotter, She was so happy, she squealed with delight. Jumping up she sprinted towards her new cabin, passing two demi-gods she stopped, and swiped her hair from her face, smiling weakly she said, "Hi. Im Addy.. uhm Adair Lydia." She smiled at the boy, before turning to the girl.

Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:23 pm

((Ha ha yeah we started at the entrance but everything was taking place inside the building at the center of camp....probably should have started new thread sorry))

Areia smiled at the girl, but almost disliked the fact that she looked to Ryan first. "I'm Areia, immortal daughter of Aphrodite and Posiedon. I saw you with your father, claimed by Apollo huh?" Areia smiled again. It made sense that she was the daughter of Apollo just by Areia first interpretations of her. "Well were actually headed to our tree house, you can walk with us, i think yours is on the way." Areia smiled again and then nudged Ryan playfully.
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:36 pm

"I'm Areia, immortal daughter of Aphrodite and Posiedon. I saw you with your father, claimed by Apollo huh? Well were actually headed to our tree house, you can walk with us, i think yours is on the way."

Adair bit her lip as the girl spoke, and than the girl nudged the boy, like Addy as some kind of lame joke. "Uhmm. Yea, Apollo.. " She said, losing her giddiness with in the next second flat, her smile fading from her face. "You two are siblings?" She asked after a moment of silence.

Looking around at the tree house cabins she spotted the Aphrodite one, and than searched fro the Apollo one, they were actually on opposite sides. "Uhmm.. Sure.. I guess." She said and shrugged, what harm could this bring? SHe would simply walk with them, and than turn to her own cabin later.

Last edited by Adair Lydia on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Areia slightly glared at the girl when she nudged Ryan, but the covered it up with a sweet fake smile. "No his father is Eros. And because Eros is the god of love they combined treehouses with Aphrodite." Then Areia smiled slightly and looked up to Ryan. "Shall we?" and Areia put her arm out as if to point the way. Then she turned to Addy "Come on" and Areia put her hand out as if to link arms like her and Ryan had done. Even though Areia liked this boy she wasn't willing to cause caos over it or risk losing a good friend, though she would keep a close eye on the two. As Areia felt she had established some sort of relationship with him already.
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm

((I'll Wait for ryan to post))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:20 pm

((yeah i agree, I'm talking to him on Nico he said he will get on soon, I am going to add a little end to mine so i can link to another thread real quick))

...Areia sensed a bit of awkwardness and she knew what her duty was. "I'm going to be right back, you guys should talk and get to know each other, I just ugh er forgot something. I'll be right back." And Areia took off toward the entrance. Where she sensed something was off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Ryan stood there awkardly he was completely tired from the whole day and it seemed like every time he tried to sleep something would come in between. "Hi ady i'm ryan" then he noticed areia looked up at him and smiled almost flirty like and then she nudged him. ryan nudged back and giggled the softly spoke "so unpredictable you are" then as the group began to walk areia mentioned she had forgot something and that ady and i should get to know each other. "well hmm that was awkward"
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:38 pm

"Uhmm.. Bye?" Addy said as the girl, Areia, Left in a hurry. She shuffled her feet awkwardly, a bit shy. She exained her knew sword, with the sun symbol on t he flat of the blade, and her name carved into the hilt. SHe tucked a lose strand of blonde brown hair behind her ear, and out of her blue eyes. "So Uhmm.. Ryan. How long have you been here?" She asked at random, to start up the talk, and end the awkward silence.

And yet, the silence overtook her again, and her shyness broke out. Addy was silent as she took a step forward, twirling her hair around her finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:04 am

Ryan could see deep inside that Addy was shy but he didnt feel anything around her but he did for areia and it just seemed wrong to let areia run off i mean how awkward is that alex rebuttled to himself "Sorry Addy but i sense something is wrong i'm going to make sure she's ok. We'll see you tommorrow. Maybe for breakfast?" he offered as he began to run off after areia. he was so unsure of why he felt the way he did it wasnt like him to just run away from somebody but he needed to follow his heart for once in his life that must be from his dad. but ryan felt that it was a neccessity to hold onto the feeling after all why would he feel this way if it didnt mean something? he changed his thoughts after he realized how obssessed he was sounding to himself and focused on where areia might have gone although she ran toward the entrance. i'll start there he thought.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 am

((WOW ok sudden random change))
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 am

(Uhmm Okay...? So.... I feel no need to post since apparently I was just like left in the dust.. for no apparent reason?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:32 pm

(Sorry i was just sticking to what my character would have done)
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 pm

((I apologize but i left because i needed to figure out a way to get to the entrance so that i could get joey to post again the next time he was on so i can figure out how to claim him, it wouldnt make sense to be in 2 places at once.))
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:07 pm

((Ah.. Okay? You can be in more places, at once Ya know. Its possible XD for you charrie anyways.. -shrugs-))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 pm

((Yeah but it just seems really awkward to me like i want it to be somewhat realiztic, every since i've benn Rping I've done that lol i guess its kind of my style ha ha))
Back to top Go down
Adair Lydia
Daughter of Apollo
Adair Lydia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:22 pm

((Haha. Its cool, no worries ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:46 pm

((yeah i dont understand why Ry left, that just confused me))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))   Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Places, and Great Faces/ ((Open.))
Page 1 of 1