The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of the Festival, The Big Feast

Go down 
+4
Areia Christos
Vanora Pendragon
Artemis
Sucellus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 am

Areia smiled as Isaac seemed to be somewhat nervous... she knew why but she acted like she didnt... Areia secretly fed off of these emotions, must have come from her mother. Areia smiled, then grinned as he told her he usually breaks girls hearts, it reminded Areia of a song... but in the end of the song he ended up with the girl. "Well you know heartbreakers end up with the girl in the end" Areia smiled bashfully again. "And I would love to have dinner with you" Areia shone her most prettiest smile... Wow this is for real she thought. This could be a potential boyfriend.... this could be my boyfriend. Areia couldnt stop smiling, but she tried to tone it down so he didnt think she was over thinking it.
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet
Name: Isaac James Garner

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Despite the sudden urge to whoop, Isaac managed to keep himself calm. She's said yes! Instead, he aimed to put on an extremely charming smile (which wasn't difficult) and said, "Smashing... So, after the tournament? I'm assuming we have another feast at the end of Camp..." He nodded. "So I'll see you then... and hopefully everywhere else." His mind was cheering and whooping for him, clapping him on the back and screaming that it went well, which was obvious. He grinned, allowing himself that, and asked, "I'm new to this... should I hug you now or something?" He honestly had no idea. "You look gorgeous, buy the way." He added, extremely truthfully.

((Sorry it's so short, I have to get off...))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 pm

(OOC: Its ok mine was short too, so not much to feed off of. But I had just gotten home from work and was exhausted.)

Areia smiled as she realized how happy Isaac was. She smiled inside and out as she saw how genuinely happy he was, and how genuinely happy she felt. "Sounds good, I will be looking forward to it" Areia grinned yet again. Wow this was really happening, she thought, I never even made it to this point with Ryan and I'm actually going on a date.Her mind shifted to what would happen after the festival was over.... it would kill her to get involved and never be able to see him again... or was this his plan. Areia didnt know but she didn't want to think about it. She was happy and so was he and at this moment this is all she knew for sure and she was ecstatic. "A hug would be very appropriate I think." Areia wanted to lean in at the moment but she wasn't one for making the first move. So she just smiled and gazed at him in amazement. For at this moment Areia was happy.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Areia commented that a hug would seem extremely appropriate at that moment and he smiled and he leaned in and squeezed her, a little awkwardly. He'd never really hugged anyone, as his parents had always been... Well, a little odd. Social services had always come in. He liked it though, hugging. It made him feel wanted, and for one of the first times that he could remember, he believed it. He wondered if they'd see each other again after the festival. He wasn't sure how, but he decided to whisper into her ear; "I want us to make a promise. Swear it on something important. After the festival, we'll see each other again." He wanted to sound friendly, but maybe he didn't. People weren't exactly his thing, nor were they his Dads. He doubted they were his Mothers thing either. "I swear it on the Tuatha De Dannan that I'll try my utmost hardest to see you again after this rave is over." He smiled a little. He doubted the forebearers of Ireland would be too pleased with him swearing on them, but they were extremely important. He meant it when he swore it, too. He'd find her again before the day he died, and that was all he needed, he now realised. He just had to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Areia nearly fell to her knees as she weakened when Isaac hugged her. Areia couldn't stop smiling... she didn't want to appear that she was over doing it with all the smiling, but she couldn't help it any more. Isaac made her feel like she wasn't alone... it was a feeling she had been craving.... she loved this feeling and couldn't imagine a life without it. She stood there in a stunned amazement, she couldn't even talk so she just smiled. She watched Isaac's expression, he seemed to be pleased to, Areia for the first time since her parents left, felt genuinely happy.

Then Isaac leaned in and whispered in her ear... all Areia could think was how much she loved this attention and how everyone else must be noticing whats going on, or at least have an idea... but she loved this secret.... others might not understand.... so for now she wouldnt tell any of her greeks. Isaac whispered a sweet message to her to promise that they would meet again after the festival... Areia blushed, was he reading my mind? she thought. She had felt insecure about what would happen now that they were, well involved... and he just made everything better... he gave meaning to what was going on between them. "I absolutely promise...I don't even know how I will live a day without seeing you." She smiled and turned red... maybe that was too soon to say that she thought, but while he was being so sweet.. she had to honest... this was just the beginning a very long romance, she said to herself smiling.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Isaac grinned when Areia told him she might not be able to live a day without him. He wondered if he was hugging her for too long and so loosened a little and put his hands on her shoulders. "Erm... D'you think everyone's watching us now?" He asked, suddenly paranoid and wondering what Vanora would say. Would she be pleased, or accuse him of fraternizing with the enemy? He shuddered to think what she might do if she didn't like it. Then again, what could be the worst? She'd turn him into a plant? He even had to smile faintly at this. "You'll have to survive the night, though. I'll probably be expected to lead my crew to the caves." He sighed. "I wish I could stay with you forever." He hands slid from her shoulders down her arms to her hands and he held onto them. "I don't care who's watching," He told her, and planted a kiss on her cheek. He brushed her hair behind her ear in a vague attempt to clear it from her face, but it fell down again. He gave up on that; she was gorgeous even with it there.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Areia couldn't stop smiling... he just knew all the right ways to keep her happy. At a moment he let go keeping his hands on her shoulders. "That's kind of what I was thinking" she smiled to the fact that she was just thinking the same thing. " But I dont mind." She really couldnt help the fact that she loved the attention he gave to her, but also the attention the two of them received. After a moment Isaac shuddered, Areia looked puzzled and wondred if it was something she said. Then he said something that made it hard to swallow. "I guess I could make it through the night... I'll be up all night and looking forward to breakfast" she grinned, typically girls dont tell there guy these things but Areia was so brutally honest... she probably got that from her mother. Then he continued with one of the sweetest things Areia had ever been told. 'I wish I could stay with you forever' Isaac said. Areia let out a sigh of relief and nearly began to tear up as the overwhelming emtions she was having were nearly consuming her body from head to toe... the butterflies in her tummy were going crazy... how could one person make one feel this way? she thought. "And one forever will be possible... we will just have to be patient for the time being and enjoy what time we have." She smiled. He moved his hand from her shoulders to her hands making her feel safe with him, she gazed into his eyes, she never imagined a time where she would be at such peace with someone. Then he replied with the fact that he didnt care who was watching... that made Areia feel much better that he didnt care either. He kissed her on the cheek and Areias butterflies went crazy. "Thank you for such a wonderful evening" she whispered in his ear, followed by a light kiss on the cheek in return to his. She felt like a true little schoolgirl again... and just to think... she thought... i thought this only happened in the movies or pictures that are in a new frame that you by at the store... she smiled at the thought...
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Areia commented that she'd be up all might waiting to see Isaac at breakfast. He smiled at her kindly, almost good-naturedly. That wasn't very Cernunnos-ish. She thanked him for a wonderful evening. he laughed a little. "Why are you thanking me? You've made it perfect." He felt like, if he had a ring, he could've proposed right there. He then had an idea that he could impress her futher with. "D'you wanna see something cool?" He asked her. Assuming that she would, he held out his hand to a tree nearby. Or rather, not the tree, but the shadows surrounding it. He concentrate on them and, to his great joy, they began to move towards him. It felt like a weak current was trying to pulls them away, but he stayed strong and made it come further. Then he re-arranged them into the shape of a heart. It looked a bit odd, being black and all, but the gesture was clear. "It'd be more awesome if I could make it solid... But I think that's pretty epic."
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Areia blushed as Isaac mentioned how she'd made the night perfect. They were clearly a match made in heaven. Areia just observed Isaac's expressions, he seemed to be as into her as she was to him. She just felt peaceful around him. She thought that was kind of funny seeing as she was supposed to feel guarded around him. After a few moments Isaac asked if Areia wanted to see something cool and Ariea nodded with a smile and slight shrug as to say sure why not Areia was nervous about what he was going to show her... she noticed him hold out his hand toward a tree and Areia felt very confused she took to baby steps forward standing side by side to him, suddenly the shadows around the tree began to move... Areia's eyes grew wider... she had no idea what was going on... it alarmed her a bit, but she trusted Isaac. Isaac was very focused on what he was doing... Areia kept glancing back and forth between his focused face and the moving shadows... Then suddenly the shadows appeared as a heart. Areia walked a few more steps forward in amazement. Then she heard Isaac say, "It'd be more awesome if I could make it solid... But I think that's pretty epic." Areia turned to look at him, "Are you kidding me!? This is so cool Isaac! I love it..." Areia ran back to give me him a hug..." Thank you."

Areia couldn't wait to show him what she could do... but that was for another time... she didn't want to one up him and all...being the immortal daughter of two Gods has double the advantages... she smiled as she enjoyed his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 pm

To Isaac's immense joy, Areia loved it and hugged him again. He let the heart disappear and wrappe his arms around her as well. "No problem... Anything for you." He had an inkling she'd hold him to that, but he decided that shehe'd do whatever he could for her. Of course, he had no money, but... Well, he could probably find some way to get a few ring-coins and trade it in for money. He was sure there could be some kind of sollector who'd pay him a fortune for some Celtic coinage. But he'd honestly give her whatever she wanted, so long as he could get it. He loved hugging her too. She was so warm, and she smelt extremely good. They were like a match made in Tir na n-Og. Like the Tuatha De Dannan had decided to make a perfect couple made them. "Such a shame there might be a war happening..." He whispered to her. Then he decided to voice his idea. He stood back a little from her, his eyes slightly widened, and held his hands on her shoulders. "Maybe we could stop it! I'm sure our parents would side with us, and all the gods who want to stop it as well... D'you reckon we could put a stop to this nonsense, Areia?"
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:00 pm

As Areia hugged him her mind wandered off into dream land. This moment was so perfect and true and she felt blessed... not sure by who but she did. She couldn't help but feel at peace, but it scared her at the same time... he was becoming by far more important than anything in her life right now... a boy who she has only known for less than a day...Areia wasn't sure if it was the proper thing to do and even though Isaac said they will see each other after the festival... Areia wasn't sure that would completely happen but at the moment she would enjoy his embrace and enjoy the moments it lasted. She glancd slightly toward his face to focus on his expression to get an idea of what he was thinking and he looked confused. Areia didnt think much of it, then she heard his voice in her ear... "Such a shame there might be a war happening"... really! Areia thought, in the most perfect moment he was thinking about the war? No wonder he looked confused he wasnt sure what to consider this relationship...Areia began freaking out in her head... I'm sure her expression was the confused one now... then suddenly Isaac jumped back. Areia was about to freak out... NOW WHAT!? she screamed in her head. Isaac's eyes were wide and he now had his hands on Areia's shoulders...Then the first thing he said was, "Maybe we could stop it" Areia at first thought he was referring to their relationship but then he continued..."I'm sure our parents would side with us, and all the gods who want to stop it as well... D'you reckon we could put a stop to this nonsense, Areia?". Areia's eyes grew wide, this perfect moment that she got to wrapped up in suddenly turned into ... well a lot more than she was prepared for.... "I would love to stop it.... but how? This war has been in the works for years and the gods have been at fists with each other for decades."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Isaac paused for a moment; she'd got him at that. Then he spoke, carefully, choosing the words as delicately as he could. "We could find out why. I mean, if we can destroy the source then we could stop the War. If it's just that they're arrogant, we can hold Olympics and force them both to accept the winner. Not sure how we can force gods to do anything, but it could work. If it's a person, we can eliminate them. Well, I mean, that sounds evil, but... Well, if someone started this, they deserve to go to Dad. That's that. I can't thnk of any other reasons... What do you think?" He was anxious to here her opinion. He did enjoy constructive dicussion, especially with intellectual persons, no matter of their origins.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:06 am

Areia wasnt sure how to respond... suddenly her perfect moment with this perfect boy turned into something more serious... not that he still wasnt perfect, but now she needed to use more intelligence. She needed her dads guidance, it seemed she had always taken a lot after her mother in many aspects and some her dads... but she truly needed his guidance at this moment. "I agree I want to be able to see you without sneaking around" Areia smiled slightly. "But maybe we should sleep on it... formulate a plan and discuss it over breakfast tomorrow... and for the time being let's keep it between us, I just feel others are so hardcore about their beliefs and what was instilled in them, that they may retaliate..." Areia knew in the back of her mind why the celtic Gods and Greek Gods were at odds with each other... but she wasn't ready to bring it up... she cared about him too much to destroy the relationship they had... but she knew involving others would create the war they'd been waiting for and now was not the time.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Isaac nodded. "Sounds good to me... Definitely we shouldn't tell the others, gods know what could happen if we do. We don't want another... You guys had the Trojan War, right?" He smiled at her. "That'd be incredibly bad..." He pulled her into another hug. "Sleeping on it... Not sure I'll be able to sleep with you on my mind." He whispered to her. "Because you're so totally awesome." He added onto the end and smiled. "But it is getting dark, and you never know what can happen when it's dark in a place of the gods." He kissed her o the cheek. "I guess we'd best be off... Lots to do in the morning, no?" He sighed. "I'll miss you." He told her, and he meant it too.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:04 am

Areia was relieved when he agreed with her she felt less tense about the whole situation. She smiled as he had brought up the trojan war question, Areia smile..."Yeah...something like that" Areia continued smiling but her tone became more serious, "... and yes the would be bad." Isaac pulled Areia into another close embrace... Areia couldn't get enough of this... though she would have to wait until morning until the next one. "Sh grinned as he brought up that he may not gt much sleep with Areia on his mind. "I know what you mean, this day has been surreal... i doubt an ounce of sleep will even happen." Areia felt very content with how the festival was going she looked around and noticed other Greeks mingling with other Celts... this festival was truly and positively under way... and the battle was soon to come... god thing its not the war.... beacause demigods are surely ready to pounce... Areia thought ot herself. "Yes I do... and I agree. I should gather up some of the Greeks and make sure they know their room or shall I say tent assignments," she smiled. It probably sounded funny to him hearing her say that, but she had major responsibility when it came to running the Greek camps and leading the Greeks to victory and freedom. Isaac kissed Areia on the cheek, giving her flutters all over again. "I guess so..." she said as she smiled and lightly pushed him away. See you tommorrow morning..." she smiled flirtatiously and turned around and began to walk away, after a few steps she stopped and half turned. "Oh and miss you to" she said with a smile and sassy tone of voice. She had to leave him for the night with just a touch of her true, not so under the spell of love, self.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Isaac watched her go away, breathing quickly, his heart pounding as he shouted that he'd miss her more. She was so gorgeous he felt like he was going to drop dead right there and then, go and see Daddy for all eternity. He sighed and watched her go back over to the Greeks. He walked over to the Greek table and eyed up some of the olives she'd mentioned at the beginning of the feast. Good for the complexion, she'd said. She didn't need them at all, he complexion was perfect. He picked a few up and ate one, making a slight face. He didn't like olives much. However, he pocketed them as a sign in the morning that it had all happened. If they were still there, he knew that she existed, that she was real, that he really could have, on that night, met his future wife. If he surived that long... But he kicked that from his mind, as it didn't have a place there. He stared over at her, smirking a little. He had a catch, and no trout he tickled could ever be as good as the girl over with the enemy. He had to make them allies, but didn't know how. He could think of that in the morning, so he took some of his own side's food and placed it onto a platter. It was mainly meats like Boar and Pheasant, which were delicious. He tooked in, needing some food in him, although he'd bring some through to his Cave. He'd be on his own, no doubt, being the only Son of Cernnunos, so, he didn't see any reason to not have a midnight feast. He silently raised is goblet, thinking, To good food, good drink and good women! As he was sure his ancestors had before.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Areia reached the table where some other Greeks sat... she was distracted in her mind that she had no idea what they were talking about, although every now and then she would shake or nod her head and smile... she kept playing they day over and over in her head... it merely felt like a dream...

'This is all to good to be true, was I sitting here the whole time and day dreaming everything' she said to herself. 'I guess I will know in the morning.' She wasn't sure how the morning would work out... who would walk up to who first? Who would talk first? Areia continued over thinking everything, then all at once it stopped abruptly as she glanced behind her and noticed his gazing smile... she noticed him holding olives in his hand... maybe it was all real.... Areia continued to ponder in thought as she wondered why she deserved this boy and why she deserved this perfect day... Areia turned back to her Greeks... smiling as she came back to reality... all though when it hit her what they were talking about she kind of wished she hadn't...

"What about the war happening soon?" Areia questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 1:19 am

Tsume had been listening in silence to the other Greeks. He felt very vulnerable here in the festival grounds. He probably would this whole trip. It was just the fact that they couldn't fully trust someone's word that they wouldn't attack. They were all after all set in a war. He looked around seeing that their camp leader was getting in the spirit of getting to know others on the Celtics side. His attention was drawn away though his mother had been here he could feel it.
Having been only recently claimed Tsume didn't really know much about what to do as the son of Artemis. He sighed then started looking for his furry friend. Kiba had ran off somewhere as soon as they had reached the shore. The wolf pup didn't much like the water travel. However his search was interrupted.
"Tsume, are you listening?" said one of the unclaimed female demigods bring him back into their talk. "If the war happens soon your going to be killed quickly if you keep spacing out. It was true he had been spacing out he hadn't even noticed that Areia and the Celtic had separated. "I'm Sorry." he said his voice thick with his accent. "If the war were to happen soon I guarantee I will protect you lovely ladies from harm when the moon is out and you rest your head." he said trying to charm them so that they would overlook that he had been spacing.
Giggles greeted his ears until Areia seemed to be brought out of a spacing out session as well.
"What about the war happening soon?" Areia questioned. "I was just telling everyone that I would protect them while they slept from the horrendous Celtics." he replied sarcasm in his words, though with his accent to untrained ears it would sound serious.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:02 pm

(ooc: I will reply soon... I will try to after my nap before work! I am excited to reply this will be fun!)
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:13 pm

((Can't wait to read the reply... Might make Isaac hear you, Tsume. He won't take kindly to being called horrendous, so fun scene on its way XD))
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:36 am

Areia froze a little inside as Tsume caught her up on what her fellow Greeks had been discussing. She hated that she felt this way... She was Greek no doubt about it, but she felt with Isaac in the picture that she had a heart for the Celts although this feeling may actually be geared toward Isaac... It still puzzled her... "Well I know there is a war coming fast and soon...." She paused as her face grew worried "I feel it". Areia had strong instincts when it came to wars... both her parents were well known for having strong instincts and that definitely carried on to Areia. " We are going to need to be more ready than ever." She leaned in towards them hoping Isaac or any other celts for that matter wern't listening..."We are going to need to be emotionally more stronger than ever, as well as physically and--" She paused abruptly, became more harsh with her facial expression, then continued.."And were gonna need to learn to truly connect to our Godly parents, that is going to be our secret weapon. We are going to need to embrace or strengths and learn to fight our weaknesses." Areia held firm to this idea... she knew there was gonna come a time she would have to face Isaac and not in a good way... She just didnt know how it would end up... Areia so badly wanted to side with Isaac and believe his plan to stop the war and come to peace would work.... but deep down Areia knew the truth... That she could not deny...
Back to top Go down
Annasia Calligares
Demigod
Annasia Calligares

Character sheet
Name: Annasia Elena Calligares "Sia"

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 am

Sia stepped off the canoe onto the sandy shore line, she looked back at Bella who had said maybe two sentences the whole trip. "Bella you can't stay angry at me forever... and remember you chose to follow. You lead us everywhere else and that seems to have worked out so well for us... maybe its about time I had a turn dont you think?" She paused and heard nothing but silence... so she turned and began walking about the sandy dirt path through a woodsy area not sure of exactly where they were headed. "I hope this is the place Bella, are you sure you read the directions right? I mean I dont see or hear anything... how big could this Island be?" After a few slight moments Sia heard a hint of laughter.. "About a quarter mile." As Sia reached the clearing she felt her heart race she noticed many eyes on her and that terrified her... she whispered to Bella "I thought we would have at least blended in."
Back to top Go down
Bellasia Calligares
Demigod
Bellasia Calligares

Character sheet
Name: Bellasia Marissa Calligares "Bella"

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:34 am

As Bella stepped off the canoe behind her sister Sia she heard Sia talking, but Bella felt so awkward going to this random place with a bunch of random people and there enemies... she felt like a pathetic homeless party crasher all because she was following her sisters instincts... Bella continued following Sia through a very Sandy path... she continued thinking about where they were an how there was no sign of life, just like at the camp... what was this? A scavenger hunt? A set up? God only knows thought Bella. The she heard Sia say something about a quarter mile...Bella couldnt hear anything but her wanna be witch Sister could... its as if Sia has heightened senses or something, but Bella had heightened strength and speed.... Then as Bella and Sia reached a clearing, Bella looked up to notice many eyes on them, she turned to glare at Sia who began whispering to her..."Really and what on earth made you think that!?" Bella whispered sarcastically back.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Areia kept listening to the others as they continued conspiring. Areia hated this, she truly had feelings for some one and it was wrong of her as a leader to love some one on enemie lines. Areia knew where her allegiance was, but she needed to work on putting her heart in the right place. As Areia kept fighting in her head she heard a noise entering the clearing and looked up to notice two girls she had never seen before standing there... Areia got a different vibe off the 2 girls and continued to gaze on in confusion.

Areia looked around to try and find Vanora, who was no where to be seen. Areia noticed confusion on the faces of other celts and knew something was up. Who are they? Areia thought. "Does anyone know them?"
Back to top Go down
Weylin O' Connell
Demigod
Weylin O' Connell

Character sheet
Name: Weylin O' Connell

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 am

One Night Of The Hunter, One Day I Will Get Revenge
One Night To Remember, One Day It'll All Just End

Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 600full-travis-fimmel Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 Travis-Fimmel-14 Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 Traviscute
- - - - - - - - - - - -
That was when Weylin arrived. Silently and quickly. Like a wolf just as he was named for. He wasn't very nice on how he arrived either. As he approached behind two girls who obviously weren't from his camp since he had never before laid eyes on them he assumed they were from the other group of campers he was suppose to make nice with. He hated that, there was a war for a reason even if it was because of childish parents. There was a reason for it. As he drew closer he grew quieter you couldn't even hear his breathing however if they could sense his aura he was sure it would be overpowering to anyone, like a wolf he always felt powerful and deadly.

With a shove to each of the girls shoulders with his own he barged in between them. Only to notice all eyes were on him...well on them anyways. Looking over his shoulder he analyzed them with black eyes. Today was a black day he hated his natural eye color so he changed it often. With black eyes it would help portray an emptiness, soulless, and merciless persona. He liked it that way. Turning away he walked over to the tables passing the greek group that seemed to be talking rather quietly not that he cared what they were talking about. He continued his stroll and landed himself at the food table. His stomach growled.

Grabbing a plate he loaded it up with all the Celtic food he could get his hands on. Then he eyed the crowed looking for that one person he wanted to talk with, she was no where to be seen so instead of sitting he walked over to a tree on the out skirt of the little circle of tables kicked up a leg and leaned his back into the tree and gazed at the crowed. Taking in every piece of information he could, to know exactly how one of the greeks acted. He was going to analyze everything he wasn't here on a peace mission he was here to gain a tactical advantage.
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Weylin O' Connell on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of the Festival, The Big Feast
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next