The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of the Festival, The Big Feast

Go down 
+4
Areia Christos
Vanora Pendragon
Artemis
Sucellus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bellasia Calligares
Demigod
Bellasia Calligares

Character sheet
Name: Bellasia Marissa Calligares "Bella"

Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:45 pm

As Bella stood there glaring at her sister sarcastically she couldn't help but laugh inside with the feeling that she was right...Then as she began to smirk a guy came barging in between her and SIa..."Uh EXCUSE ME would be nice!" Bella glared... she wanted to tackle him down to the ground and likely she could have been this was Sia's thing and Bella was back grounding it... she wanted to prove to her twin that she could listen and understand too. Though it was not easy... Bella continued watching the rude boy walk from point A to point B ... "What an arrogant butt head" Bella whispered over her shoulder to Sia. "I am trying really hard right now... I hope you see that." Bella snarled to Sia. Bella really hated it when people were disrespectful... she wondered whether all the people on this island were just as rude. "Well Sia I really dont want to just stand up here forever... shall we?" Bella tried to say sympathetically, "At least lets talk to some one or grab some food... something please this is just awkward" Bella felt slightly embarrassed but she new Sia needed a little bit of control too.
Back to top Go down
Annasia Calligares
Demigod
Annasia Calligares

Character sheet
Name: Annasia Elena Calligares "Sia"

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Sia stood stiff as she sensed her sister glaring at her. Sia just wanted for Bella once to understand her... but it seemed Bella just had to have control... Then Sia felt someone shove her, she have thought it was Bella, but when this person touched her she felt a sort of darkness and cold sensation. She turned to her sister who was already jumping the boys case. "Let it go Bella... another time" Sia knew that the normal Bella would have used her speed and strength to knock him to the ground before he knew what hit him... but she didnt... Sia wondered why. Was Bella really trying to prove herself? Highly unlikely Sia thought... but she had no other explanation...Then Bella suggested talking to someone or eating to stop the awkwardness... Sia caught the eye of a girl at a table where others were huddled together... something was drawing Sia to her... "I agree and I think we should go talk to someone... maybe that table over there... I think it would be even more awkward to randomly show up here and just eat food. Let's go" Sia knew this was not something Bella would do by choice but Bella wasnt exactly being herself right now...
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Areia kept wondering why the girls still hadn't moved... who were they and what were they doing? Areia had never seen the girls before but the celts wernt exactly running to their aide either... so were they demigods? Arei felt very confused then she noticed a guy came barreling inbetween the girls and not in the most respectful way... he too looked unfamiliar... where were these people coming from and the million dollar question who are they? Areia ignored the rude guy and focused on the girls next move... the she noticed one girl start to walk her direction eyes locked on Areia's. Areia felt the need to make the first move out of respect because if they were Greek, Areia needed to make the first impression. As she neared the girls she noticed their looks were very similar... "Hi I am Areia... the Greek leader. Who are you ladies?" Areia smiled sweetly and put her had out to shake...
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of the Festival, The Big Feast   Start of the Festival, The Big Feast - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of the Festival, The Big Feast
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3