The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival Empty
PostSubject: Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival   Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:30 am

Tsume sat down at the Hermes table in the early morning. After the camp had received that Raven the Greeks had mostly seemed on edge. Himself included and Kiba had taken notice following at a distance instead of right at his heels. Sitting in silence as the sun grew higher in the sky. Being unclaimed he didn't enjoy the crowded tree house as much but the table wasn't that much better however at the time only a few other demigods were there. The morning was peaceful but tension was widely spread. Was the festival a trick set up by the Celtics or did they truly want to try and create a day to rejoice for all of them being Demigods?
Tsume sighed and looked around, what was there to do except make a plan of attack and defense if the Celtics went back on there word. Wait how where they even going to get to that island the Celtics chose? Tsume lost himself in thought for a good while until Kiba barked at him with his puppy voice. It made him jump slightly before turning, "Ai Ya! Shhhhh Kiba." He said to his wolf. Then looking around at some of the others that had also been in thought and startled he decided to talk to the others, "Hey anyone want to talk about the Celtics." Tsume called out hoping someone wanted to discus it.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival   Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:50 am

Ariea walked in with a fellow Greek and noticed a few other campers were at various tables. It was quite and not too many others around.. she recognized one demigod in there one with a wolf who at the moment had barked. " Im so hungry, my stomach is well cranky today" Areia chuckled. Then Areia zoned out as if to have an image of a premonition... she was running on a path up the hill and nearly fainted as she reached the top.. once reaching the top she say camps, two but both were in flames and smoking. Then Areia snapped out of it as she had missed what her fellow camper was telling her. Then she turned slightly and noticed the boy with the wolf was saying something then turning as if to expect a reply. Areia had been zoned out long enough to miss what he said.
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org
Artemis
Immortal God
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival   Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

Artemis: Goddess of the Moon and Hunt

Artemis lounged i her chair lost in thought... only a few days before i must leave and set up for the festival. Although I feel there is something else I must do before that... Artemis began pacing back and forth. For hours Artemis pondered and paced, until finally...

"I am going to the camp, I feel there is something I must do and I am not sure what it is but I will know when I get there. I feel something is pulling me there." She announced in the chamber where other Gods were sitting and conversing. They all looked at her in a mildly crazed way, Artemis just stood in great posture giving a look of superiority. Then she noticed Zues nod his head in her favor, at that moment Artemis flew out the door.

As Artemis arrived at the gates of the Greek camp, she smiled... some how she felt very at home her. She walked briskly but pacefully toward the animal shelter... knowing that if she was being pulled here surely it would be because of her huntress aura... upon arrival she noticed the shelter was occupied only by the animals who lay claim to the living quarters. A very confused Artemis backed up and creased her fore head. Why am I here? she thought. At that point Artemis closed her way the Gods do when they are trying to connect with their inner self. Just them Artemis leaped and paced toward the dining hall as she burst threw the door she noticed a select few various greek campers. But one in particular made her glow. Artemis smiled and said to herself... "Of course!"

At that moment Artemis walked up to the boy in the center with a wolf companion by his side, she smiled knowing this was the nature of her children. "My son Tsume, how I have longed to find you," Artemis said softly and peacefully. "You are my son, one who exhibits strength and refuses to lose nor give up, but even greater than that one who knows the ways of hunting, one who knows the ways of the wilderness, and one who knows the ways of a bow," Artemis grinned. " Seeing your companion, one who connects with my share of the moon, proves that no other God could ever be yours because you are mine." Artemis then circled her hands and with a yellow moon shaped glow, she made a set of bow and arrows appear encrusted with a moon showing he belonged to her, another glow began to morf as a hunting knife glowed this encrusted with a moon with a wolf symbol. "Gifts for you my son, use them wisely as I know you will." She kissed his head as a symbol of protection she paced through the doors of the dining hall and whisk-fully left camp back to her domain...
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival   Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Areia again distracted, almost fell from the powerful gust of wind the flew through the door next to where she was standing... She continued to gaze on as a figure began to form in her eyes after a few moments of focusing Areia could see it was the goddess Artemis. Areia walked a few steps to get a closer look, with a shocked confused look consuming her face. After a few moments Artemis held out both a set of bow and arrows and a hunting knife. Areia smiled from ear to ear... "Of course... a claiming. He is definitely Artemis's son" she whispered followed by a slight giggle. Areia smiled as Artemis touched Tsume's head... "A sign of protection" she said to a nearby camper. Areia smiled as Artemis left. Then walked up to Tsume... "Congrats... It totally makes sense there your a son of Artemis, the two of you have a lot in common." Areia smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival   Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:48 am

Tsume grunted as he seemed to be ignored by the rest of the campers. Kiba pawed at his leg with a whine as if he was trying to cheer him up. "Arigatou, Kiba" He said shifting in his seat and stroking Kiba's head. Placing his elbows on the table and resting his head on his hands he continued to ponder his thoughts. At least pondering until a huge guest of wind erupted in the room. He turned to the door only to see a goddess. He starred jaw half ajar. It was the first time he had ever seen a god and as far as he knew it was going to be the last so he was determined to remember this sight.

What shocked him though was that she had made eye contact with him. Tsume quickly looked away he wasn't sure if such a thing was allowed. Then he saw her move her feet from the corner of his eyes instantly he became nervous as he saw she was walking toward him. Kiba yipped as the goddess approached and wagged his tail wildly before jumping up and sitting next to him. Tsume saw the goddesses feet stop in front of him he tilted his head to look up at her. He listened to the goddess as she spoke with intent. She was claiming him! Tsume's eyes widened was this really happening? After a little while he pegged which goddess it was, Artemis. He was slightly confused he thought she was a virgin goddess. At the next table over he heard a child of Athena laugh, 'huh, maybe it's a deal like with the Athena's'

Kiba nudged Tsume's arm as Artemis presented him with gifts he smiled, "Arigatou...Err, Thank You mother." Tsume said with a bow to her as he left. He smiled and looked at his pup. "She sent you to me didn't she little buddy." Kiba barked in responce. Tsume laughed and grabbed the weapons his mother had just given him, they were amazing. The leader of camp started walking over to him. "Congrats... It totally makes sense that your a son of Artemis, the two of you have a lot in common." she said. "Sou omoimasu," he paused remembering most of the campers couldn't understand him, "I mean, I guess so. It's a bit shocking actually." he voice thick with his accent from the shock of the morning.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival   Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 am

Areia squinted in confusion, as this boy she identified as Tsume from what she gathered from Artemis, spoke in some other language... then the boy quickly translated what he had just said. "Shocked? Really? I mean I just see the two of you as big animal lovers...one of Artemis's specialties" Areia smiled. She loved talking of the gods, it always made her feel at home.

Areia was extremely excited to get to know this new boy... "Well now you officially belong to the tree house of Artemis... thats got to feel great eh?" Areia said with quirkiness. She hoped she didnt sound to corny, she just had a lot of energy. "Well I dont know that we have had a proper introduction...I'm Areia, immortal daughter of Aphrodite and Poseidon..."Areia stopped abruptly, she felt a sort of deja vu. "I feel like we may have met....maybe at the training grounds? Your Tsume right?"

Last edited by Areia Christos on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a few words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival   Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering Preparation for the Summer Festival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Eternal Magik :: The Greeks Forest :: Dining House-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com