The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SITE RENAVATIO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

SITE RENAVATIO Empty
PostSubject: SITE RENAVATIO   SITE RENAVATIO I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:42 am

Tell me would you kill to save a life?

Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?

SITE RENAVATIO LegendoftheSeekerS02E22720pHDTV-1SITE RENAVATIO Cara2-1SITE RENAVATIO Ep1Marked18
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Greetings my fellow Immortals and Demigods! I have wonderful news! The Gods Eternal Magik is going to be reborn! We are currently working out the kinks and resetting everything. This does mean a lot of posts will be locked and a lot of posts will be deleted. If you choose to stay with us you may choose to keep the claiming post of who claimed you or you may choose to be reclaimed with the same or new parent. However, you MUST message me with your choice otherwise you will be set to the default of the site renovation. Also known as your character will go back to being unclaimed.

Please invite your friends! Lets make this the best come back a site has every had!

Yours Truly, Vanora Pendragon

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by Vanora Pendragon on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

SITE RENAVATIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: SITE RENAVATIO   SITE RENAVATIO I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Greetings my fellow writers! I would like to announce that there have been some accounts deleted. I have went through and deleted every account that had 0 posts as well as those who had under 10 posts. Either the next two week if you have not logged in or contacted me in someway your account will also be deleted. Most of the posts will also be deleted in the time before the reboot.

~Yours Truly, Vanora Pendragon
Back to top Go down

SITE RENAVATIO
Page 1 of 1