The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning to Fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taryn Byrne
Daughter of Lugh
Taryn Byrne

Character sheet
Name: Taryn Byrne

Learning to Fight Empty
PostSubject: Learning to Fight   Learning to Fight I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Taryn yawned. She wanted to learn to use weapons so that she could better defend others but why on Earth had she woken up this early? She yawned again. Oh well... she was up so she might as well head to the arena and see if she could watch at least.
Taryn had never formally trained before. Every thing she knew about fighting she had learned the hard way by fending off bullies. She sighed. This may be a diffiult endeavor.
As she entered, the first thing Taryn noticed was the selection of large and sharp weapons. She frowned. Strength had never been to her advantage--speed and strategy had always been her friend in a fight.

As she glanced over the weapons hoping one would catch her eye, she heard a footstep behind her and turned around to see who was there.
Back to top Go down

Learning to Fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Eternal Magik :: The Celtics Mountain :: The Arena-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com