The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Arrivals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annasia Calligares
Demigod
Annasia Calligares

Character sheet
Name: Annasia Elena Calligares "Sia"

New Arrivals Empty
PostSubject: New Arrivals   New Arrivals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Sia walked up to the fire pit in what she believed to be the center of camp, with Bella in tow. "What a mysterious place Bella, where are we?" Sia walked up and touched the soot. "At least a week and half." Sia was great at sensing things... she believed she was a witch because of it. Sia felt confused as her twin sister Bella and her reached the entrance to this camp, not really understanding the warning or where they were, but they needed a place to settle... at least for the night. Then Sia kept thinking... then all of sudden she shot a gazing deer in the headlights look toward Bella. "There is a reason we were drawn here sis... I believe this is where energy has drawn us... this is where we are meant to be.... this" She paused. "This is home." Sia was not one to trifle with and not one to doubt.
Back to top Go down
Bellasia Calligares
Demigod
Bellasia Calligares

Character sheet
Name: Bellasia Marissa Calligares "Bella"

New Arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Bella followed her twin sister Sia as they reached a clearing and what appeared to be the center of some sort of camp... She wasnt sure... Sia was typically the more sure of herself one. Though Bella felt she was the stronger one. "I have no idea Sia... you are the smarter one, you tell me." Bella was sarcastic this was true, but her and her sister grew up together their whole lives through everything. Through their parents dying in a car accident, to being adopted after their parents death and finding out their parents who died adopted them, then from growing up Greece to moving to Italy, and finally now. Their bond was undeniably strong and the two have learn to put up with each other... "So if no one has been here for a week and half then where is everyone?" Bella continued to walk around looking for some kind of clue, but also watching over her sister... one back turn and Sia could be gone...Then Bella walked up to the outside of this big building and looked at a sign that stated everyone had gone to a festival on an Island with the Celtic demigods, then it gave directions on how to get there. Bella looked toward her sister, who turned and gave a sharp look toward her an began ranting on about how this was home... Bella was used to this she knew Sia wanted to settle so every nice place that didnt give her a bad feeling was home... Bella rolled her eyes and began walking down the steps toward Sia..."The residents are at some Island with their rivals... we should go before they return."
Back to top Go down
Annasia Calligares
Demigod
Annasia Calligares

Character sheet

New Arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Sia looked at her sister in disbelief.. "Are you kidding me?" Sia looked to the ground then looked up at her sister is slight anger... "I just said this is home! And your just ignoring me! Just like you did in Italy! Then you dragged me to this country and we find a home and your already ready to bale!? What is this about Bella? I am beginning to believe we have bigger issues going on! And you know what maybe its about time!" Sia began storming toward the entrance with brisk speed.
Back to top Go down
Bellasia Calligares
Demigod
Bellasia Calligares

Character sheet

New Arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:05 pm

"No Sia I am not kidding!" Bella stayed stern, sometimes she had to play the mother. Even though they were twins Bella always felt like she was older and more mature. Bella turned and started following her incredibly upset sister... "Sia this is not home! Neither was Italy! Do you really want to live in a camp? Where are you going!? Sia stop! I said stop!" As Bella flew in front of her and gripped her arms so she couldn't move, starring at her straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Annasia Calligares
Demigod
Annasia Calligares

Character sheet

New Arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Sia hated not having control over her life... in a sense she did, but when it came to Bella, it seemed her twin had the higher power. Sia continued to squirm and try to release herself... "BELLA RELEASE ME! RELEASE ME!" Sia continued screaming. "It is not your place to control me and my life! I'm sorry Bella but I dont want your life! You wanna spend your life running? Fine! And what are you running from!?" Sia looked down at her bracelet from her mother... "Greece was home Bella and you insisted on going to Italy" Sia paused. "Honestly and I am being dead honest with you this is the first place that has actually felt like being home in Greece... so whether you like it or not I am staying.. so if you plan on controlling me then it looks like you will be staying too... Now I am headed to that Island to be with my new family!" Sia felt her sister release her and Sia marched toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Bellasia Calligares
Demigod
Bellasia Calligares

Character sheet

New Arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Bella knew at that moment that her sister was being honest and she couldn't continue fighting her. As Sia turned around Bella had a choice to make..."Sia I believe you..." And Bella followed her through the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrivals   New Arrivals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrivals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Eternal Magik :: The Greeks Forest :: Center of Camp-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com