The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Oracles Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Oracles
Demigod
The Oracles

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:03 pm

The Oracles Shop 1534572The Oracles Shop 2504942The Oracles ShopThe Oracles Shop 2330652The Oracles Shop 797691

Amara shuffles around a cold stone floor sweeping the dust into a big pile before stopping to look out the window. The forest path was empty. She sighed and walked over to the desk resting her head on her hands. Her foot tapped on the ground and her white kitten walked over brushing against her feet. She smiled and petted the little thing then resumed watch on the door. Her ears perking up at the sound of the knob twisting.

Cian had been out collecting berries and other things early that morning and as noon came and passed he made his way back to the hut. He touched the door knob and turned immediately sensing Amara's disappointment. She had been waiting for a customer for days now. "No one is going to come to a shop in the middle of a forest and a mountain that's just insane." Then Cian wanted to take his words back. The Demigods.

Amara didn't let her smile waver as Cian entered and told her their shop wouldn't be successful, he knew it and she knew it. The demigods would come for artwork of their achievements and other things. She didn't even say a thing when his baby albino husky walked in the room a bag of roots in it's mouth. Her hand rubbed over the desk feeling nothing but smooth surface below. "Come here, Skylos." she said calling the dog over so she could sort through the bag he had brought.

Cian watched as Amara went through the bag Skylos brought her, "Come over here Pishcín, I need someone to hiss at me as say which berries are bad." The kitten jumped onto the nearest counter and waited for him to dump the bag on the table. Quietly both Oracles sorted through their bags so that they could create the paint and other needed things for the artwork of the Gods.

It was drawing near the middle of the day the sun dropping in the sky when the Oracles finished their sorting, "You sure got a lot today." said Amara. Cian nodded and she smiled because she knew why. Their heads turned to the door as there customer grabbed the door handle and the candles flared to life a fiery glow consuming the hut. The Mother husky and Cat walked out from the back room and stood next to them letting the oracles hands rest on their heads.
Welcome to t he Store!
We need the following information if you would like a piece of art.
Spoiler:

If You Would Like A Look At The Art Work
Here You Are-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 pm

(I love the opening of the shop)
Tsume walked into the hut that he had been told the Oracle was staying at. He had made his journey so that he could order a picture for himself. Inside he saw both the Greek and....the Celtics Oracles he smiled and walked over to the ordering desk petting the mother husky as he passed. In silence he filled out the form he needed to hand over to the Greek Oracle. "Might I request one?" He asked eying the Celtic Oracle with caution.

Name: Tsume Yamashita
Portrayer: Shirota Yuu
Son/daughter of: Unclaimed
Text: "Destiny is set, after it becomes the past."
Color's: Dark colors
background/extras: Maybe some swirls
Anything else?: If it is anyway possible could you add in a burn mark on the left side of his neck and lower side of his face. Oh and could you color the eyes a silvery blue?
Back to top Go down
The Oracles
Demigod
The Oracles

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Cian watched the Greek Demigod enter the room suspicion pouring from him. He smiled and walked over to Amara. The Greek filled out his paper and handed it over to Amara asking if he could have one. They both nodded and took the request into the back room.
"Come on sweetie." Amara said to Cian then she turned to Tsume, "We will have your request do in a while please make yourself at home." Then she disappeared behind the black curtain.
((A While Later))
Amara emerged from the back room holding out the artwork Tsume had requested. "Here you are young Greek" she said, "Please feel free to come back when your...parent...claims you."

The Oracles Shop Swirl
Code:
[IMG]http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx314/Silvershadow17/swirl.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by The Oracles on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Tsume nodded and bowed before the two Oracles as he was handed the artwork. "Thank you." He said knowing he would be back after he got claimed. He grinned at the Celtic Oracle feeling at ease around him now that he knew that they were friends. "It looks amazing. I know I will be coming back...I hope soon." He ended opening the door, taking a final glance behind him, and then walked out heading back to the Greek's Camp.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet
Name: Isaac James Garner

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 am

Isaac ran into the Shop and closed the door behind him. The Ravens pecked at the door but couldn't get in. Smiling, he thought to them, Go on, clear off! He told them and they obeyed. He turned around and saw that he was in the Shop of the Oracles. He smiled. This was where he'd been planning to go anyway. Slowly, the Demigod walked over to the counter and said, "Hi. I'm Isaac Garner... Could I get some of you fancy pictures? I've got the form here..." He pulled the scroll from his pocket and told her:
Name: Isaac Garner
Portrayer: Nathan Kress
Son/daughter of: Cernnunnos
Text: Life is Death and Death is Life.
Color's: Black and Gold
background/extras: Birds
Anything else?: Nothing thanks
"Can you do that?" He asked the young girls.
Back to top Go down
The Oracles
Demigod
The Oracles

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 pm

(The Celtic Oracle is a guy just so you knows))

Cian glanced to Amara after a while of the shop being empty. He was becoming bored and wanted to play a game but as he was Celtic and she was Greek so there games were different. Maybe they could play an American game he had been leaning some rather fun card games. Though as he was about to ask if Amara wanted to play a game the door opened revealing a young Celtic demigod. After the door was shut ravens picked at the door causing the dogs to bark. "Hush" called Cian looking back at Isaac.
Amara smiled at him taking his scroll, "Of course we can" said Amara pulling Cain into to back room.
((A Little Later))
"Perfect!" Amara cried running out of the back room Cain slowly following her. She smiled handing over the piece of art to Isaac. "I hope you like it" she said as Cian came to stand next to her he nodded, "We hope it's acceptable for you." he added a smile creeping onto his face.
The Oracles Shop Background-MoonlightBird
Code:
[IMG]http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx314/Silvershadow17/Background-MoonlightBird.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by The Oracles on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taryn Byrne
Daughter of Lugh
Taryn Byrne

Character sheet
Name: Taryn Byrne

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:12 am

Taryn approached the house in which she had been told that the oracles lived in. As she approached the door she hesitated before knocking. Thinking she had heard an answer, she opened the door. There she saw a pair of people who looked to be about her age. Strange, she thought, I thought they'd be older... Out loud she said, "Excuse me but I was told that this was a good place to go for art work? I have my form right here."
She hands over a peice of paper with this information on it:
Demigod Sig-
Portrayer: Aimee Spring Fortier
Son/daughter of: Yet to be claimed
Text: There's more to life than meets the eye...
Color's: Purple and other dark colors
background/extras: maybe a pentacle somewhere in there?
Anything else?: If it's possible, use a picture of Aimee in not-girly clothes...?
"Is this alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Oracles
Demigod
The Oracles

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:38 pm

A yawn escaped Cian's lips as he waited for another costumer. The animals were nice company and it had been days since the last demigods request. Amara was making paper in preperation for their next request which was always a good thing. Sometimes the gods would even request artwork. Though the artwork they requested was for prophecy. Cian stared at the berries in front of him and was about to start mashing them a knock sounded at the door.
Amara's face lit up as a demigod arrived. "Enter!" she chirped pulling out the papyrus she had been working on. The girl entered and was clearly a little confused about their ages but hid it well. Taryn handed over her form and Amara smiled again, "That will do just fine." Then she left towards the backroom pulling Cian along with her.
(A Little Later)
The oracles emerged from the back Amara feeling quiet please with their work. Even though it had been a while since they had made such a piece. "Here you are young Celtic, I do hope you like it" she said in her cheery voice. Cian simply followed her with a nod, "Any changes you wish don't be afraid to ask."
The Oracles Shop Byrne-1
Code:
[IMG]http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx314/Silvershadow17/byrne-1.jpg[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Taryn Byrne
Daughter of Lugh
Taryn Byrne

Character sheet

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:41 am

"Here you are young Celtic, I do hope you like it," the girl said. Taryn had been staring out the window, enjoying the view of the birds in the tree branches. "Any changes you wish don't be afraid to ask." Taryn looked down at the artwork in front of her and grinned. "It's beautiful, thank you!" She waved enthusiastically as she left the shop before turning and walking back to the Caves.
Back to top Go down

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 am

Tsume approached the small hut in the woods for a second time. He was claimed now excitement poured through him. Kiba had followed him this time but as they neared the door he sat and wouldn't move. Tsume figured that the pup smelt the other wolves in the hut. "I'll be back Kiba." he said opening the door. He spotted Cian and Amara right away. At first he had thought that it was weird for them to be together but no he was kind of use to it. He smiled at the two, "I'm back for more!" he said filled with happiness. "My mother claimed me."

Name: Tsume Yamashita
Portrayer: Shirota Yuu
Son/daughter of: Artemis
Text: "There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls."
Color's: Black Blue and Silvers
background/extras: A wolf and a moon possibly?
Anything else?: If it is anyway possible could you add in a burn mark on the left side of his neck and lower side of his face. Oh and could you color the eyes a silvery blue?
Back to top Go down
Taryn Byrne
Daughter of Lugh
Taryn Byrne

Character sheet

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 am

Taryn jogged up to the cabin. She paused before knocking. It had been a while since she had last been here... So much has happened. Taryn had yet to make any friends per say, but she HAD learned who her father is. Lugh, God of the road, messages, and competitiveness. Taryn's obsession with running and keeping active made sense now as did her abitlity to learn things quickly. "Makes me wonder who my mother is," Taryn thought to herself. She shook her head. No need to think about such things right now. Maybe someday she'd have a chance to ask her father. Until then, she had more important things to do. She knocked and entered the cabin.

"Hello!" she called to the oracles with a smile. "You told me the last time was here that if I wished to have any changes made to my signature that I just had to ask.

She handed over a piece of paper:
Demigod Sig-
Portrayer: Aimee Spring Fortier
Daughter of: Lugh
Text: "Celtic or Greek, it doesn't matter. If I see someone in trouble, I will defend him."
Colors: purple, black, green, and gold
Background/extras: a forest path
Anything else?: Again, if it's possible, would you use a pic of Aimee in non girly clothes?

"My father recently claimed me." Taryn explained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Oracles Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oracles Shop   The Oracles Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oracles Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Eternal Magik :: Out Of Character :: Graphics Request-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com