The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will it be Fate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

Will it be Fate Empty
PostSubject: Will it be Fate   Will it be Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 am

This is a Naruto fanfic I'm writing for me and my friends. It's only the first chapter when me and my friends meet but judging on if you guys like it or not i shall post more as I write it...or not. To start off with a little description if you want it. This takes place when the charries are 5. It is in Suna(The hidden sand village) annnd I think that's all you really need to know. You don't need to be a Naruto fan to be able to understand this part Very Happy Please tell me what you think(Constructive criticism welcome)!

Chapter:1
The Day Fate Brought Them Together.

It was a cold night in the Hidden Sand Village as a young girl play alone on the swing sets at the public park. Her parents were away for the evening and she was enjoying her one free night away from their ongoing training. Only being five years old Yurara Hikarun was skilled in most every basic jutsu the village would try to teach her in the ninja school. The reason for her parents always training her day in and day out was because they always felt that she needed to get a running start on being a ninja. Her mother was an ANBU tracker ninja while her father was just a regular ANBU operative. So she wasn’t really able to see to outside of the house that often. Once every blue moon and now the only reason she was able to actually walk around was because she was getting older and her parents trusted that if an older kid started to try something, they felt confident in her ability to kick their butt.

Yurara sat on the swing just rocking herself back and forth. She wasn’t sure how to make friends; after all she wouldn’t really be able to hang out with anyone for a while after today anyways so it seemed pointless and people were probably already getting ready for bed or were in bed. She sighed hoping off her swing and shoved her hands in her pocket. Her little fingers twirled a coin around in her pocket as she walked head down along an empty street. The wind picked up but only slightly tossing her long black hair around her pretty little face. She didn’t own a mirror so she never really knew what she looked like. Her parents were weird and hated having mirror’s around the house she asked them once and their answer was for her to go and run one hundred stair laps and they said they would increase the laps by one hundred every time she would ask so she quickly dropped the entire question from her mind. Though even if they did have mirror she wouldn’t say she was pretty she would just call herself average because beauty is just a stage in the eye of someone else, however she would call someone else pretty because it was a stage of someone else in her eye.

The night was silent say for the noise that came from inside the local bars and a few footsteps from people passing by on the street. Yurara wasn’t paying much attention to where she was going mainly because the wind was blowing and she didn’t want sand flying into her eyes. When she finally did show up she realized that she had walked to the other side of the village where most of the locals made their homes. Her family had their home close to the entrance to the village because their thought were that if someone was to attack the village it would be away from the entrance and near the rear, which if that did happen it would give them time to prepare everything they would need to fight back against the intruding army.

Yurara heard voices of parents telling children bedtime stories and talking over freshly made dinners silently she wished for something like that as she continued to walk around observing how others lived through open windows. The sound of running footsteps sounded behind her and her head quickly turned to see who it was, even though she knew no one so she wouldn’t be able to recognize the person when she did. Yet by the time her head turned the running had stopped and all she could see behind her were confused looking adults. A few talked to each other asking, “Where’d she go?” but they soon gave up looking for whoever they were looking for and left. Yurara shrugged and turned to look back in front of her. ‘What the!’ she thought taking a step back in shock. ‘How’d she get in front of me?’ she questioned herself looking at a girl no older than herself arms tucked behind her back. The girl was smiling at her, her black-grey eyes gleaming with the street lights light.
“Hey there! Haven’t seen you around these streets before.” Said the girl that smile still plastered on her face. Yurara started to respond then stopped herself. What could she really say? Instead she tilted her head pasting a half smile on her face unsure of what to do.

Knox watched the girl before her she sure didn’t seem social, kind of like Gaara. She mentally shuddered at the thought. He might not have been mean but there was just something she found off about him and she didn’t like being near him not cause she didn’t like him or because she was following others, it was just cause she just felt a weird presence whenever she was near him. The girl with black hair tilted her head and Knox mirrored her tilting her own head. It was a habit that she had picked up because it really pissed the adults off. Having grown up outside on the streets with her ‘family’ Knox had picked up a lot of traits some good some bad. Her favorite was her speed which was why she had been able to out run the adults and sneak off with a bag of fresh food and still be able to get in front of the black haired girl.
As the silence between Knox and the girl grew she finally scrunched up her face untilting her head. “You don’t talk much do you?” she said taking a step closer. She smiled wide and held out her hand, “I’m Knox Tsunami, what’s your name?” she asked. The girl’s eyes dropped to the ground and her feet started to shift. If not for Knox not wanting to seem rude she would have started taping her foot. She didn’t like things that didn’t move along she was fast paced in what she did and wanted everything else to keep the same pace, well most of the time anyways. It was when she was about to put her hand down due to the fact that it was getting heavy holding it in the same place that the girl finally grabbed it. Knox saw a small forced smile appear on the girls face as she shook her hand, “I’m Yurara Hikarun” she said. Knox grinned and pulled her other arm around from behind her back the bag of food in her hand. “Yurara, huh? Wanna come with me to drop off this bag?” she asked somewhat wanting to talk with someone new even if Yurara did seem a bit shy and unsocial.

A brief moment of silence passed before Knox saw a real smile spread across Yurara’s face, “Yeah.” She said simply. Knox turned around and then looked over her shoulder, “Ok, this way than. Follow me.” Yurara nodded and then Knox set off. Not running to fast but at least at a fast enough pace to where Yurara was able to keep up. Her ‘home’ wasn’t that far away but it was closer to the other wall then it was the homely buildings. They passed by a lot of different civilians and houses as they drew closer to the place she had proclaimed her home. Her eyes dart to the sides watching people point at the two little kids running. Some laughed and said that it was cute to see kids at play. Knox rolled her eyes at their comments and looking over her shoulder she saw Yurara do the same.

After a few minutes passed Knox skidded to a halt in front of a small hut made out of wood and Yurara did the same but with a frown upon her face. “You live there?” she asked Knox smiled and nodded “I sure do.” Then looking at the ting of pity in Yurara’s blue eyes she added, “I love living in there on my own. I feel free.” The ting of pity changed to something else that Knox couldn’t identify but she didn’t question it and she walked to the door slightly opening it and putting her bag of food inside. “So what do you want to do?” Knox asked jumping in front of Yurara. She looked startled and then Knox realized she had used part of her normal speed. Her new friend tilted her head and shrugged, “I don’t know. What is there to do, I’m not outside my house to often so…” said Yurara trailing off. Knox scratched her head thinking of something to do. “Wanna go to the stream?” asked Knox knowing of a small stream near her wooden hut. Blue eyes glinted with longing, “The stream?” Yurara echoed. Knox nodded with her never ending smile and motioned for Yurara to follow her.

The two girls walked in silence letting the wind hit their face and the sounds of the towns night life play in their ears. It wasn’t a long walk it lasted maybe five minutes and they came to a clearing surrounded by bushes and trees. They started to walk through the bushes but stopped half way through because they spotted someone else already in the small clearing her feet in the stream splashing the water. Knox glanced at Yurara and knew at once that she was thinking the same as her, young little rich girl. They both scowled. The girl before them wasn’t any older than either of them thought she sure did stand out more than them.

Yurara was the first to make a move which shocked Knox. Yurara pushed through the bushes and walked over to the girl. Knox growled to herself but followed after all she had been the one to suggest the stream. “Erm, Hi there.” Knox and Yurara said in unison. The girl jumped and turned to them wiping tears from her eyes. “H-Hi” she said her purplish pink eyes clouded in mist. Yurara tilted her head and Knox followed suit wondering why a rich girl would be at the stream by herself. Narrowing her eyes Knox looked around seeing if there was any bodyguard or something standing around but alas to her slightly trained eyes she couldn’t see anyone. Knox turned back to the girl and tried to think of reasons why the girl was there.

Ayame wiped tears from her eyes as she looked at the two girls around her age that had shown up. She didn’t want anyone to see her crying and so she was slightly mad that someone had entered her little sanctuary but she understood that she wasn’t the only one to have found that spot. What really made her mad and even more upset was that the two girls gave her that look when they first saw her. That look that said that they despised people with money. Even though she was young she was determined to show people that she wasn’t a princess just because her parents had money. Which was why she was here in the first place. She had tried to ask someone a question about ninja training and they had laughed in her face calling her a little princess and telling her to go and play with her dolls. No one took her seriously and it made her feel like a bug.

“I’m Yurara.” Said the girl with black hair she was smiling but Ayame knew that kind of smile all too well. It was a forced smile. She wanted to glare and smack the girl because of how she was treating her however she didn’t know that it was hard for Yurara to go up to people and try to make friends seeing as she had never done that before. Ayame plastered the same fake smile on her face and was about to reply when the brown haired girl responded, “And I’m Knox!” She said full on smiling pointing at herself proudly with her thumb. A real smile broke onto Ayame’s face sensing that they weren’t trying to judge her, “I-I’m Ayame” she said wiping the final tear from her face. Silence ensued. The girl that called herself Yurara was the first to speak, “Hello Ayame…Want to be friends?” her head was tilted and Ayame did the same and then she watched as Knox followed suit. “Yeah, want to be our friend?” Knox asked. Ayame didn’t know what to say she didn’t even know them and they were asking to be her friend. Was it a trick? She shrugged a new friend was always something she could use, so she nodded to them, “I’d like that.” The other two smiled genuine smiles and sat down on either side of her and after taking off their shoes they placed their feet in the water like her.
The three girls sat in silence. Each thinking about how the day had gone down. They never even thought that they would meet up with a new friend when they woke up this morning. They were all loners and never really talked to others much. Yurara was always under her parents watch learning how to control her chakra and learning different jutsu. Knox was on the streets stealing for food and anything else she wanted, the only people she knew were the other thieves she had to battle which helped her develop a good defense. Ayame was alone in her room her parents not wanting her to bug them while they were awake or asleep, so all she really did was study ninja books behind their backs.

Knox was the first to stir up something between them; she kicked her feet high splashing both Ayame and Yurara. The others laughed and soon started splashing back and then they all began splashing each other. They all laughed and then as the clouds were blown away they looked up at the bright and shining full moon. They sat there gazing at the beauty of it. Unaware that the three of them had just created a strong bond that would be the one thing that was set and certain in their future. Yet as they stared at the moon a rainbow appeared glowing across the moon. A lunar rainbow, the girls eyes grew wide and at once they all thought the same thing, ‘it was fate that brought them together tonight.’
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

Will it be Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will it be Fate   Will it be Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:51 pm

YaY I love it! I totally think you should keep posting it up here! Makes it easier to read and i think it'll be awesome to get opinons and input from your peers on this site!!
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org

Will it be Fate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gods Eternal Magik :: Out Of Character :: Chat :: Fan Art-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com