The Gods Eternal Magik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on an idea by Rick Riordan comes a brand new story where The Greek Gods meet The Celtic Gods

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Returning and Leaving Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanora Pendragon
Immortal Daughter of Dagda and Morrigan
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet
Name: Vanora Parthenopaeus

The Returning and Leaving Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:45 am

For those who are taking a break or are going on vacation or hey maybe your returning from one of the two. Feel free to post here and let us know.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Immortal Daughter of Poseidon and Aphrodite
Areia Christos

Character sheet
Name: Areia Christos

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:08 am

I want to apologize to everyone for not being on as much as i should. I am so ecited to see more members joining the site! Let's keep it going and active. I have been sick the last two weeks with a non stop cold and I just switched poistions at my job so now i am on night shift and my whole sleeping schedule is off so i have been trying to adjust to that. I am finally starting to feel better so i am hoping to start getting on everyday again. Thanks for bearing with my unannounced minor absence.
-Areia-
Back to top Go down
http://thegem.nstars.org
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:50 am

again I am sorry for my recent absence. It has been crazy with the holidays and my hectic new work schedule as well as the fact that i am in the middle of moving houses. I know the next few months will be crazy with more holidays (including my 21st bday) so I may be in and out. But i am going to try and stay as active as possible. So sorry for any late replies but I love this site and it is a priority to me. Thanks for your understanding.
Areia
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Hey I am very sorry for my absence! My lap top is fried and i have been sick with phnumonia or how ever that is spelled for the last three weeks. I am getting better so i will be getting on more.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:49 am

Hey everyone i apologize immensely for not being on in a while i miss this site alot!!!! So i am going to try really hard to get on a bit more often but i may not be able to get on everyday. I have started up classes and am now working 3 jobs so life is hectic 2 full time jobs its crazy and i am working on moving once again so a lot of stuff happening. If you need to get a hold of me right away you can do it one of 2 ways e-mail me horsemania25@moocow.com or www.facebook.com/qtmia25 I usually get on facebook everyday because i do a lot of my 2nd job through facebook contacting wise. so feel free to message me to remind me about getting on more often with the frazzled life i often forget some of these important things. Miss you guys
love
~Areia~
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 am

If the facebook link doesnt work just go to facebook.com and search Mia Arabella I have a picture of a tribute to an officer named Ralph Painter.
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Hey guys, I'll be more active again in a couple days, right now i'm in Montana and have limited time of the computer during vacation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Sup G.E.M.!
Sorry I've been gone. Haven't really had a break from my jobs and when I do it's for sleep n_n However I have some more time now boss finally hired more help!
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Hey guys I am leaving in a few hours to go camping for 3 days I am hoping they have WiFi but in the event that they dont... please go ahead and reply and when I get online access I will hop on and RP back I just figured I'd give you the heads up if you dont hear from me right away :-D
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:47 am

Hey Peeps! I am back and I cant wait to get to RPing again! It was hard not having internet all i wanted to do was get to the gem... I missed you guys!
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:33 pm

Hey guys! I actually allowed on the comp now! So I'll be able to start posting in a bit.....it might actually be later tonight so that i can stalk and read what everyone has posted.
Back to top Go down
Sloan Hawthorne
Son of Gwydion
Sloan Hawthorne

Character sheet
Name: Sloan Hawthorne

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:57 pm

If anyone even remembers me, I'm back, and ready to get back into Sloan's character. I feel bad about fogetting about this site, but Sloan will have gone under several changes on his leave from camp, and I've come up with a quite interesting reason as to why he's back.

So I'm back....-throws confetti-
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:00 am

Yay welcome back sloan and feel free to join in the festival!
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I apologize for my absence. I shall be back on next week I promise....if not........Areia may hunt me down.
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Happy Birthday too me I shall post tomorrow, sorry guys Sad been busy.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Garner
Son of Cernunnos
Isaac Garner

Character sheet
Name: Isaac James Garner

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Happy Birthday Vanora! And welcome back to this Humble Abode.
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey guys I am working on pushing Vanora to start getting on here and posting! She wants to and she wants me to hold her to it so I shall! Let's get posting and have something interesting for everyone to come back and post too!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Isaac Garner wrote:
Happy Birthday Vanora! And welcome back to this Humble Abode.

Why Thank You! Annnnnnnnnnnd I can now say I am back and I shall be posting today. Before and After I do the dishes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:03 am

*bows* I apologize for my absence. I have been very busy, just started taking college classes on top of working two jobs, well it was three, quit the third finally so now i have time to sleep, and post! n.n
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:52 pm

I am right there with ya Tsume! I have 3 jobs and was taking classes... it gets hard to find the time to sleep and do other stuff :-D Glad ur back and I will post soon... Kind of need to take a nap before work :-)
Back to top Go down
Areia Christos
Areia Christos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 am

Sorry guys it has been a bit since I have been on... work has been crazy with the holidays coming up and as I turn another year older today I also look forward to making new goals including keeping this site alive and boy do we have fun crazy ideas coming your way! Watch this site come back in major action!!!
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:13 am

Welp Myself and Weylin won't be on for the next few days so on the 29th we shall post again.
Back to top Go down
Vanora Pendragon
Vanora Pendragon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 am

Alright I know I said the 29th, but I've been having a hard time getting back into my sleeping schedule. Tomorrow is my day off though so after i work this GY shift I should be able to post again, Sorry about the delay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning and Leaving Thread   The Returning and Leaving Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Returning and Leaving Thread
Page 1 of 1